Search results

1. Valentine

Buying Rancher Hat BP

:wtg: Buying Rancher Hat BluePrint, post here or pm me on this forum. :wtg:
  2. Valentine

Hunting Q's, also looking for good Hunt Soc.

Okay, I've got some questions on hunting. First let me throw some current stats and equipment loadout. Bear in mind, I've only been playing about a week. Goblin Armguards, Harness, Gloves, Thigh, Shin Paladin Faceguard Opalo: atk/min: 38/44, dmg: 8/8, dmgint: 3.5-6.9/4-8 range: 51.9/55, Ha...
  3. Valentine

My first day of Mining...Wow!

So, I got all the load needed to mine ore today because I was curious. So, I set out today, here and there. Nothing really methodical, pretty random. I made enough to cover my equipment costs and bomb costs already. On top of that I got about 200ped plus, i haven't even counted the average...
  4. Valentine

Church of All Worlds (CAW) opens it's doors!

Church of All Worlds (CAW) Type: Order Master: Valentine Michael Smith Motto: Thou art God, I am God, all that groks is God The Church of All Worlds strives to advance it's members and the entire human race, to help others, and to have fun. We are all strangers in a strange land. Goals at the...
  5. Valentine

Stranger in a Strange Land

New arrival here, I've been in Calypso for 4 days now. (Kudos to anyone who gets the reference). I actually RTM'd before I started. I checked out some of the popular knowledge depositories so, I got comfortable. Like I said, I've been here 4 days. Actually, funny thing, I made a friend the...
Back