7. The Goat

Selling: F-106 Tier 6.5

bump.......
  8. The Goat

bump...........
  9. The Goat

I have a F-106 finder for sale. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Finder&name=Finder_F-106 Unlimited items now have 50% enhancer break rate. Tier 6.5 remaining tiers: Tier 7: 50 Tier 8: 61 Tier 9: 104 Tier 10: 106 Finder has depth enhancers equipped and can reach 841m average...
  10. The Goat

Buying: Unlimited (UL) Mining Amp. (maybe bulk (L))

bumping..........
  11. The Goat

Bump..........
  12. The Goat

Bump..........
  13. The Goat

I am looking for an Unlimited Mining Amplifier, Level 1-3. (lvl 2SGA). I am willing to pay in pure peds. Shoot me a PM with what you have and price - I am sure we can work out a deal. In the mean time I am looking to buy up all of your crafting "scraps". I am interested in all the remnant low...
  14. The Goat

Selling: UL Level 7 Amplified BP 0QR

bump bump bump
  15. The Goat

Selling: UL Level 7 Amplified BP 0QR

I am selling an UL level 7 amplifier blueprint. That is to say the BP is unlimted not the amps. The blueprint has 0 QR. I am looking for 750ped or best offer. Thanks -Goat
  16. The Goat

Selling: UNL HL8 Tier 4.7

bumping bump - get your MM gun today!
  17. The Goat

Bump. Updated First post with info.
  18. The Goat

Multiaccounts / shared accounts ingame - please share your opinion

Just because multiple accounts/multiple people on accounts is considered taboo doesn't necessarily make it wrong. If someone is making multiple accounts for manipulations, scamming, or as Girtsn said random mining hofs that is obviously frowned upon and should be addressed. If someone is...
  19. The Goat

Market manipulation has existed since day 1. I don't think ending multiple accounts would end market manipulations - it only takes 2 friends to continue the trend. There are other ways to manipulate the values of items as well. Crafters who own the sole BP for an item can manipulate the market...
  20. The Goat

Petition against the 2pec Decay on Equipping Armor

I agree that is obsurd, but I have a feeling that it is in the coding. But realistically we would damage armor in real life every time we put it on. Buckles, snaps, zippers, straps all decay with use in real life. Think about your belt on your pants or shoe laces. 1pec isn't really something...
  21. The Goat

This is absolutely none of anyone's business.
  22. The Goat

Personally, I am against having multiple accounts for the benefit of 1 person. I can remember when ME items were highly prized and people made multiple noob accounts to afk heal on a daikiba to try to get these items. I can say I did this too once and was not successful. On the other hand, my...
  23. The Goat

Unlimited Isis HL8 Tier 4.7

I am searching for a price check on this particular gun. Unlimited Isis HL8 Tier 4.7. The stats are found here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_HL8 Thanks. -Goat
  24. The Goat

Monday Bump
Back