Search results

1. A

Buying: Angel thighs (M)

Like the title reads. Pm offers.
  2. A

Selling: First aid

I´m selling 82.82 ped First Aid. The skills are presently on 6 ESI:s with tt values between 12 and 15 peds. Feel free to place a bid on smaller quantities or bulk by pm or in thread. All my First Aid ESI:s have been sold and this thread can be closed.
  3. A

Selling: Full Viking (M) (7pcs) + 5D platings (7 pcs)

Full Viking (M) (7pcs) Like the title reads, I´m selling a complete set of Viking male. Complete Viking (M) (7 pcs) SB/BO tt+5,4k peds or trade for Phantom (M)
  4. A

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

Selling full Phantom (M) for SB/BO tt+10k. PM if your interested.
  5. A

Selling: Full Pantom (M)

Like the title reads. SB/BO tt+10k.
  6. A

Buying: Viking (M)

Like the title reads. PM if you have one gathering dust in your storage or just in general desire to fatten your pedcard.
  7. A

Selling: Amp 204

Like the title reads Starbid is 18k and the auction ends on Sunday 080629 at 23.00 MA PM bids an i´ll update
  8. A

Selling: Amp 204

Selling my A 204 amp SB 20k BO 22k Auction ends Thursday 23.59.59 MA PM offers and i´ll update
  9. A

Selling: Trading MKVME + A204 for Imp 2870

As the title says, pm if your interested.
  10. A

Selling FAP-90

Like the title says. Bidding starts today and ends next sunday or when BO is reached. Startbid: tt + 2680 Buyout: tt + 2880 Pm bids if you are interested
  11. A

Looking for an Imp.2870

Like the title says. PM offers
  12. A

Trading MkVME for Imp 2870

Interested in making the above mentioned trade. PM me if you are interested
  13. A

Interested in an Improved 2870

Like the title reads. PM offers :yay:
  14. A

Pricecheck on MkVME

Been of the forum for a while and wonder what the present price is for the above mentioned weapon? Further I ask if a trade, weapon for weapon, is economically reasonable if a fellow wolud like to switch MkVME for an Imp 2870?
  15. A

Buying Nemesis Thighs and Shins

Like the title says. PM offers if your interested ...
  16. A

Troopers Aurli Weak HOF

:yay: it only took 6 months since restart to get a second HOF :)
  17. A

Pricecheck om Mk.V ME and Mk.II Improved

Curious about the going rate for the above mentioned weapons Mk.V ME 45-50k? Mk.II Imp ?
  18. A

Buying Mk.V

Will take your Mk.V of your hands for 12k.
  19. A

Buying A-3 Justifier Mk. V

Looking for an A-3 Justifier Mk. V priced at 11 k. Any takers?
  20. A

Marketprice for Adj As-97 and Mk.V?

Anyone in tune with the going rate on the Adj. As-97 and Mk.V. I know prices have gone through the roof this last month but are auctionprices around 14 k really reasonable?
  21. A

Buying Adjusted As-97 or As-147

Looking for Adjusted As-97 priced around 10k alternatively an As-147 at 7,5k.
Back