Search results

1. A

Downtime of new update

Hi all, Anyone know the exact time the servers go down and the ETA of the downtime? Currently figuring out if I should bother heading home to play if it's like 3 hours down
  2. A

Few hunting questions from a returning player

Hi all, Came back to Entropia after a few years away. Trying to figure some things out... 1) Where do Argonaut Scavenger Elite spawn now? 2) What's the best mob for ESI? Heard they're even more rare but best mob for me was spiders and aurli 3) What and where are these feffoid boss shared...
  3. A

Next step in armor

Hi all. I currently use pixie adj with pulsar 8s but my skills have outgrown the armor. What's the next step in armor? I don't have a tonne of ped and don't want anything too expensive I just want something with maybe acid or burn protection so I can hunt robots/aliens. I'm bored I'd the...
  4. A

What is this item worth? Hermetic Ring Adjusted

Hi, just looted a hermetic ring adjusted on the webstore. Nowhere near my comp atm so cant see what its worth. Can anyone let me know the mark-up on this? Pretty sure its not a lot but curious.
  5. A

Selling: Hermetic Ring Adjusted

Hi, just looted a hermetic ring adjusted on the webstore. Nowhere near my comp atm so cant see what its worth. Can anyone let me know the mark-up on this? Pretty sure its not a lot but curious.
  6. A

Strongbox keys

Hi all. I have just bought a decent amount of strongbox keys accidentally instead of the boxes ? can I use them for anything? Are they trade able? Can strongboxes be looted?
  7. A

I left my account inactive

So I recently posted about starting up EU again and after installing found out MA have deactivated my account due to inactivity and won't reopen it... I plan on starting again but am so gutted I've lost all my skills :( I had about 150 health and could solo decent sized mobs but now I'll be...
  8. A

Buying Skills - The Cost?

Hi All, I used to play Entropia alot but stopped after hitting a 30k find on FOMA and blowing it all on level 13's :ahh: I am looking to start up again but hunting, my laser level is around 25 i think but i wanted to buy skills so i can hunt things solo like Aurli's, Ambulimax, Medium Atrox...
  9. A

Best Mid Level Mob For ESI?

Hi in your experience what mid level mobs like Atrox, Aurli and Feffox have ok drop rates? I know atrox is rare but in your opinion over the last month or two ( drop rate has changed since last year ) how many atrox would I have to kill to find one? How many aurli? And when you find one is it...
  10. A

FOMA Amped or Unamped?

Hi I've been grinding FOMA a lot lately I'm in the top 10 mining onbentropia life but can't figure out whether its better to go amped more or start doing it unamped. I truly believe if you're gonna get a ATH your amp means nothing to the size, but is it possible to find decent size claims...
  11. A

Question: Best gear to hunt Neconu?

Hi I want to start the iron challenge on neconu but am not sure what armor to use as they hit so hard? And where is the best spawn for young/mature? Lastly there anything decent I can look forward to maybe looting off of these mobs? Thanks, Aaron
Back