Search results

1. soothsayer

Arkadia - First Impressions

not been very proactive in EU for soem time now but love too read up on other peoples views. and i love how you some it up at the end its been a great ride and with being part of that history I hope that new people find somthing thats keeps them here.
  2. soothsayer

Just came back - not impressed.

i thought you would have complained more. if 4 things are the only things to you then MA have not done bad. for Me personaly I was looking forward to the avatar make over which has never happened. Pets are not back, tattoo are still not here. screwed over sweating system. forever adding more...
  3. soothsayer

State of the beauty market?

have to agree so much for the improvements. remaking avatar in middle of the night is no fun. cancel and try agian when its sunny. they kepe making thinsg worse in the damm game no drive to bring people into it.
  4. soothsayer

Info: Wish List - Give us back the afro hair for male avatars.

sooth soothsayer carey they should do more then bring this in game but to update the dam beauty system and give us more rather than screwing us over agin agian GRRRRR!
  5. soothsayer

If you don't like criticism DONT READ THIS! Regarding latest patch.

can I have a quad bike or a tron bike please as these 2 vehicles will also fit EU as do the tanks a new helli. look forward too more threads like this.
  6. soothsayer

Beacons!

beacon where are you? come on beacons stop hiding i only want to use to get to your mother ship and kill all the robots ha ha haa!!! Selling T-shirts "bring back the beacon"
  7. soothsayer

Wall of text : A functioning Calypso

all crafted should have 100% outcome but as in life all products are not 100% perfect there for durability will @ different % low to high. Crafting is teh bas eof a lot of games with outr crafter nothing new will appear on the market. Crafting need to made more friendlier. MA will not lose...
  8. soothsayer

Epic Fail Glitch

this is crazy, why should you get damage when taking off. if you hit the side of a cliff then fair enough but off slopes madnes i would complain to Ma support, When the whole of EU community complained about and issues MAhave to listen .
  9. soothsayer

HI, Been busy in RL, Keep thinking of getting back into EU. I have tried getting my clan to...

HI, Been busy in RL, Keep thinking of getting back into EU. I have tried getting my clan to try EU but none of them will. Will have to login tonight once kids in bed. will br round 9ish
  10. soothsayer

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

as much as this really does not fit the old PE and most of probally think MA have lost there way, MA have setup new planet system to help encourage more peds into the game as much as most of these new planet wont fit in.
  11. soothsayer

PlanetCalypsoForum.com Discussion Thread

just hope this does not mess up the community that has been created on EF. Fingers crossed for the move over to the new and all the feautres get installed with in 2yrs :P
  12. soothsayer

How to dust your pc

its all lies i tell you, he just want to show off his uber pc. Which is very nice by the way, full custom build?
  13. soothsayer

mmorpg's review - Entropia not in it .../

the game needs to become more friendly in the pocket for people to play. need more materials that are useful to society and not just TT food. if it was cheaper to play more people would do play and would also play for longer. as much as none of us would complain if or when we get a ATH, but...
  14. soothsayer

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

I guess round 52950 sweathave funn..
  15. soothsayer

Entropia is NOTHING without friends

Lans and meeting up with online friends is an amazing event to attend. I meet up with my online friends at a 2000 people Lan party called i-series about twice a year. about10 of us meet up a friday to monday event plenty of beer and game playing you cant go wrong.
  16. soothsayer

any programs?

are ther any programs that can monitor your progression that stil work? I really enjoyed a program before that alloud you to monitor your skiilling progression easily.
  17. soothsayer

laptop specs

you can check out bench marks here http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-240M.17654.0.html you can see that on crysis that on medium settinsg you will be getting round 30fps and on low settings you will get round 50fps. so i think with a little bit of tweaking the game will run...
  18. soothsayer

New Cars: bug or intention?

get a MKI and a MKII and find a steep hill and see which goes up it better.. in theroy the MKII should.
  19. soothsayer

Are you so dissapointed by Xfire that you will delete it ?

used xfire for years from the experiances i have had its a good program useful for sending small programs and pics to friends good way of finding out what your friends are playing. Using it for basic chat and small group chatting i have never had issues with even when using voice chat. I think...
  20. soothsayer

entropia forums - myminicity

thought this post was long gone :P over a year old.. tiem does fly
  21. soothsayer

News: Calypso Gateway

I visted the gateway for the 1st time, I have only done the mining part so far. Here are my thoughts and these have been forwarded onto MA as well. I tried to play the game as best as i could with a complete neewbie head. 1. spoke to genesis star rep, asked to collect some notes, 2. took...
  22. soothsayer

Issues with 2010.3 release

sounds like a rough start to the new release not had chance to log in yet had to format my pc. I hope the update patch come soon as i have a few friends who would like to play and test the game, one option i would like to see is after this week once the TP becomes one way is that this becomes...
  23. soothsayer

Integrated voice chat

yea really no ned fro EU to do this. Agree with other when you have ventrilo or teamspeak around and voice servers are cheap enough to run. When i had my own society we all used ventrilo which was great for hunting of when we had societys events. I guess in game voice chat would just make...
  24. soothsayer

Car Decals

I do it for a living in RL so doing it in EU as well would be 2nd nature for me :)
  25. soothsayer

FYI: How to ruin lootable PVP: A Guide

not been in pvp4 since vu8 or 9, has the radar been disabled? is auto aim enableded? what other things have changed? adding vehicle may have made it a bit safer for miners but vehicle damage can be costly.
Back