Search results

1. seamaster

Skill ranks

Hey all. Does anyone know where one can find information regarding the different skill ranks and the values for these? Example: Newbie Start:1 End: 9 Inept Start 10: End: 19 Poor Start 20: End: 39 and so on /Sea
  2. seamaster

CND Mining stats Skill gains vs. Hits

Hi. I have now compiled the statistics from my runs on CND. This is what I've done. From each run in a specfic dome I have recorded all hits, surveying/prospecting/geo/CGA/Intelligence and Perception skill gains. These recorded skill gains have then been compared with each hit location from...
  3. seamaster

Things you regret you sold or are happy you sold

With inspiration of the thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/88465-things-you-believed-n00b.html I just have to ask what things you regret you sold or are happy you sold. I'll start. Regret Vain arms M - sold for 3500 ped. Armor plating 6A BP - 1500 ped one of...
  4. seamaster

Top of the domes

Had a trip around the domes today. 434 meters membership;) Click to enlarge
  5. seamaster

CND Mining stats

Hey. As I've mention in another thread I move around alot on CND again. I wonder if anyone else has gathered claim-stats like this: Dome#, X, Y, Day, Time HH:MM, Oretype, Size I am starting to see some stuff. Running unamped. 1. Some ore only show up in a dome between certain times then...
  6. seamaster

Four years ago

...I release something called The Change. In this paper I tried to explain my thoughts regarding the mining skills. I did some extensive studies on CND since it is a skill gain heaven and small enough to study due to its rather small domes. http://web.telia.com/~u38402656/ftp/TheChange.pdf...
  7. seamaster

Stats from Seamaster

I've started to collect new and fresh data over miningspot on Calypso. Currently I've got notes all over the place and is starting to feed the Excel sheet. Before I just recorded findings, this time I am recording the bombspots and the hits. Currently I've managed to enter about 500 bomb...
  8. seamaster

Armor plate 2A Blueprint

Any idea what this blueprint (qr 9.8) might be worth today? /Thanks
  9. seamaster

Calypso World Map

Here is the map of Calypso. Finally we can see both continents Eudoria and Amethera. This is only a bit of the planet (98304 meters in both directions). (Earth is approx. 12 760 000 meters in diameter) Personally I think it is more correct to use one map and not two. The map is made from...
  10. seamaster

New Calypso covering former ocean?

I wonder if the new map covers what used to be water. At first it looks like the continent has shrinked but it would be interesting to see...
  11. seamaster

Goodbye sticky notes and black book

Hi all. Are you in a position like me that Entropia Universe is a bit too big to handle when it comes to information? What would we do without Bob The Builder, Entropedia, PE-Auction, Entropia Forum and so on? Well even with these great sites at hand I end up with yellow sticky notes and my...
  12. seamaster

Sights and Scopes

Hi. Can anyone tell me what the effects of Sights and Scopes really are, except the most obvious regarding the scope? Amps are very clear - more dmg for the cost of extra ammo. Sights/Scopes - skill mod% meaning what? I've just started collecting data killing mobs with and without my...
  13. seamaster

Servers down?

:scratch2:
  14. seamaster

Crafting Condition vs Mining Amp

Since I have started to craft a lot more recently I've been looking at the world of mining vs the world of crafting. It is not hard to start wonder and compare the Crafting Quantity/Condtion slider with Mining No Amps/Amps. I usually use 101 amps but occasionally I use higher amps like 102 and...
  15. seamaster

Achievement: BPC Unlocked

Took awhile since I did not chip. /Seamaster
  16. seamaster

Found some old paper

Hi. While many are waiting (including me) for VU 9.3 I thought it could be a good time to share some mining tips. I've for the last months while mining noticed two interesting things regarding veins. So before I published the information I looked around @EF to see if something was written...
  17. seamaster

Crafting test 19-may?

I wonder if some crafters are up for a test tomorrow after 15:00 MA time? The test is this: We craft Simple I Plastic Springs or Simple I Plastic Conductors. The goal is this: I think that if you craft what other's craft the chance of a nice return is higher - in other words globals with...
  18. seamaster

Gold Clothes

Hi. Just wanted to say that I cleaned out my closet and maybe there are some collectors out there. Urban Nomad Amber Sweater (M) Urban Nomad Street Boots (M) Urban Nomad Mirage Sweater (M) Urban Nomad Mirage Trousers (M) Urban Nomad Blizzard Trouser (M) Urban Nomad Black Slacks (M) Urban Nomad...
  19. seamaster

Imperial Government II

The Empire Since the old thread regarding Imperial Government could not be updated due to age I was adviced to start a new thread. So here are the information we have gathered so far. I will also try and specify the source for the information. Imperial Government Federal Empire of Earth -...
  20. seamaster

Crafting - a test of the system

Would be interesting to test the crafting system this week - this day at this time. Kunveni cxe Jupiter - MCM MA The more crafters the more interesting. /Seamaster
  21. seamaster

Loot Container

Hrmm. In a few days from now a new post @ Entropia Gateway will hit my blog. And it is - yes - yet another loot theory. Still there is an interesting quest or test there that might already have been done. If someone has tried it already or if someone will try it please share your thoughts here...
  22. seamaster

Regardin professions - list of examples

This is a link that is written as a result of the post "Regarding professions" in order to actually point to suggestions of different ways to make the mining more fun and more clear. All devices are craftable. Tools Clusterminer Combined rifle and detectonator. Shoots away a small number of...
  23. seamaster

Regarding professions

Hi. There seem to be, to say the least, an unbalance in EU when it comes to mining and mostly regarding the way to high-lvl mining. Hunting is Mindark's baby or atleast that is what it looks like. You have an enormous number of weapons in different areas and there are weapons for each and...
  24. seamaster

Mining tool Research

Hello fellow colonists. I am interested in some data that maybe you guys and girls can help me with. The results will be entered in this thread as you reply to this thread. The information I am asking for is the information below for any global/hof: Mining Tool (OF-211,MF-105 and so on) Your...
  25. seamaster

Stick with MD/50 or go for 212(L)

Hi. Need an advice here. Maxed out the MD/50 long time ago and I wonder if I should sell the MD-50 and go for the 212(L) instead to get the better depth? Looks like the MD-50 is the best finder to stick with unless I start using 212(L) on a regular basis. /Seamaster
Back