Search results

1. Macl

Question: Should creature AI be enhanced?

A tiny step further in this... Mobs finding and eating fruit? On the other hand maybe we would see more dung...
  2. Macl

Question: Should creature AI be enhanced?

I’ve often wondered why a predator is ignoring obvious prey…and why the meal is still standing there. “The lion is running for it’s dinner, the gazelle is running for it’s life.” I’ve seen it in more than one game I’ve played. BUT… Reasons not to change mob AI in EU occur to me: 1: What...
  3. Macl

Regarding Lasers/scopes, we want an answer now!

Since the whole thing about scopes and lasers started I have been in wait and see mode and not useing any except a scope on my pull weapon for it's night sight ability. Haven't seen a thing yet in what I've read that makes me think about useing 'em again.
  4. Macl

5K Agos and nothing.

So I can't sleep--curse of the graveyard shift worker. Yep. I was gripping. And I woulda been hunting the arg's anyhow. And now I can't find where I got the seed of the idea that led me to believe that I got something worthwhile at 5k. Mega, that IS a a pretty nice reward. I guess I...
  5. Macl

5K Agos and nothing.

wow That's it? Won't be doing any more of those then.
  6. Macl

5K Agos and nothing.

Well. I like to hunt argo’s so I figured I’d do a major portion of that particular mission chain. I’d likely have been hunting argo’s if there were not any missions involving them. But there WAS a set of missions where I get to go shoot argo’s so I took it up and have completed the 5,000 argo...
  7. No Gain

No Gain

8. Macl

MinDark suport ppl are so incompetent

Anyone who has to actually deal with the coustomers is usually far removed from folks who can actually do something about it. Treating the these people poorly is always a bad idea. If you do that in a food service establishment you have had your share of floor-food, spit and worse. That means...
  9. Macl

I am worried!! TOU paragraph

All this. And in the real world in the US. Folks I know are locked into loans for homes for a two or three hundred thousand dollars that are now worth as little as a third (or less) of what folks I see in this forum talking about. Nothing is sure when it comes to investing--in anything.
  10. Macl

Help: Petition to Bring back flying with the rocket/grenade launchers!

Stopped buying launchers when it stopped and not buying another rocket launcher until it's returned!
  11. Macl

FLASHBACK OLDIES - w/MS9

:cry: I for one am saddened by this as it's the show my schedule allows me to go to. I understand the reasons so oh-well...maybe my schedule will change....:rolleyes:
  12. Macl

Can anyone hear the radio stations?

Got it (adjust volume) loud and clear! (adjust volume again)
  13. Macl

Mentors

A serious lot of good ideas above. So. My four bits: Split mentoring into two parts: Basic and Advanced Training. For Basic training there should be a special zone around the arrival area where any one can go to help the brand-spanking-new-comer. These should have a little symbol over...
  14. Macl

Mentors

Subscribing to Thread. I went with out a mentor when I started simply because I did not like the idea of being locked in--especially after reading some of the more unfortunate stories! I am fairly sure that I could have avoided a lot of mistakes that were ped-cosly if I'd had a mentor...
  15. Macl

VU10.1 Bugs

The only problem I'm having is that I disconnect as much--maybe a bit more-- as I did with VU10. Time took care of that so I'm hoping the same will happen here. The TP chip thing, it's still faster than running and though I miss the animations the map zoom makes up for it.
  16. Macl

How old are you?

I'm 47...kinda nice to find kids around my age to play with.
  17. Macl

A Run Around the Coast

Thanks Moonie! And yes my virtual feet have virtual blisters! Thanks! With this VU series it’s a cameraman’s delight out there. I’ll think on the subject and as soon as my virtual blisters go down I might hobble over to the upload terminal and figure out how to do that. Thanks, I fully...
  18. Macl

A Run Around the Coast

Thanks you two. I know that's a lot of watching to sit through so thanks again for doing so. I have an idea or two for further pieces. I will try to keep them shorter.
  19. Macl

A Run Around the Coast

Shortly after I first logged in after CE2 I decided to run all the way around the coast of Eudoria. Just to do it. The idea was to stay on the coast or close to it. I didn’t time it which is just as well as I died a few times, ended up in different locations after crashes, went to a coupla...
  20. Macl

About "MindStar Radio" (MSR)

How about "Twitchie Twacks".:D This is just getting better and better and I will be twuned in when ever I can!
  21. Macl

MindStar Radio (MSR) Launches July 10th

Wobble…don’t mess up the Stalag 13 thing I got going…Toilet seats yes…cleaning, nibbles and coasters…no. (going to a girl for manly munchies….are you insane? Unless you like celery sticks and carrots…)
  22. Macl

Awesome!!! I got bar in my place now too!!! The pizza place does deliver and good thing too as I don’t drink and drive. Poker night is Tuesday guys…. Well as I use a gas powered generator that actually works out…just have to remember to serve chili con carne with beans as well as pizza…
  23. Macl

Dosn't the button with a Star on it mean "Push ME"? I won't be bothering to move out of the dog house...just installed a 60" wid-screen TV and it's only 10 min. away from the pizza place...
  24. Macl

Thy faithful swim competition goal-post will most assuredly be there!
Back