Search results

1. H

Space-decoy's available from Space-Station TradeTerminals?

When reading of all those thoughts and fears of running into a Space Pirate, when taking Your chances and travel through Space... would You use some Space-decoy instead of that Distractor DD-20 that now can be bought from Space-Station TT? It could leave a false position marker on all other...
  2. H

VU10 brought us > Stamina skillgains?

Humour me on this one.... could You please check on Your stamina, for I just spotted a thin green line on it that I've never seen there before. It has always had a straight flat 9 points to it > not anymore I guess. On a side note: I did had a glass or two while mining, but still... my eyes...
  3. H

Buying: A bj (m)

Cought Your attention, You dirty minds! hehe... no, this BJ doesn't "stand" for a "BlowJob", but for those Blue Jumpsuits given on that "Find Simon" etc.. event. (That's what I've been told, I hope it's not just a rumor?) So, if You have one BJ (M), or do know one who has and might sell > Send...
  4. H

PC: HG skills package deal (laser)

Skills in question: HG 5157 MMS 4847 LWT 4797 I know, LWT is not worth selling at all, some might say... but this was a price check on package deal, so that's why there's a LWT to go with the rest. Would take somewhat around 30 - 32 ESI's to extract them, approximately... and if I...
  5. H

Sweating a mob and...."BlueStreaming" ?

Included this at the end of my support case... " I hope I could include a small suggestion here on my skill related post, allthough you seem to have another tittle for support cases concerning suggestions, but here it goes: A noob like me who's sweating is not to expect a sweating Global/HoF or...
Back