Search results

1. Valand

FYI: Shall Valand Engineering & Prospecting recruit?

Our society have developed an mining map function where you can register your own finds and also see others finds placed on the standard map. You can chose a specific material or chose to see all finds. You can see and register data as position, time & date, material, size, depth. We plan for...
  2. Valand

Conection lost in Sweden?!

Anyone else having problem keep ingame? Ive got conection lost after som minutes and have tried 4-5 times now.
  3. Valand

Cant login from Sweden

The sevrver is down or im i alone of this problem? HAVEADEPOSIT!!
  4. Valand

Where are all mobs?

After VU10 there is no more heavy spawns, its also hard to find mobs anywhere. I can run in any direction from any TP and cant find any larger spans of any mob. How come? Is the spawn rellated to the amount of player onilne, what could explain why we cant find any. Before VU10 there was many...
  5. Valand

Merry Mayhem 2009 winner???????

This is what MA say on their website: Winners and Prize Announcement JANUARY 8TH 2010 Including the top 200 list for all categories with points and time. Does anyone know where to watch this list? Or is it one more blunder from MA? Of course :) HAVEADEPOSIT!!!
  6. Valand

MA´s Golden age ended?

Its many real bad comments about the game out there. Lazarro Dec 30, 2009 at 03:36:37 #1 No big deal. The 3.3 million are money the player made in game from like 7 years of playing in a similar ponzy scheme game. Don´t know if any sane person would deposit that kind of money to a game where...
  7. Valand

You're going to kick yourself if you weren't there..

Frank|FPC: ..I remember when Calypso went gold in '03 and it's still remembered by the community as a great time and I oftern read people saying "you should have been there" or "I wish I was there". Well its going to be the same thing for a period with the Cry release. You're going to kick...
  8. Valand

Epic Center Party?

Why not gather all avatars for the last big party at the epic center of the collision? Aprox cords: 4188, 17389 HAVEADEATH!! Valand
  9. Valand

Where are the Emons?

Where are the Emon´s and Longtooth ?
  10. Valand

The Mutant Event?

Hmmm . . what was this? Has anybody understand whats happend? Im stupid ill guess cause i cant understand what that event was. I understand we did get 2x skills but the rest is a mystery for me. . . This is really dynamic . . . HAVEADEPOSIT!!!
  11. Valand

Thnx to Rick Ninja Hunter

I was hunting at Hades C when Mr Ninja asked for fap assistance to kill a bulk. I was close and of coruse i helped him with the fap. The bulk did not give anything special but still i did get a Boom amp worth 75 ped from Rick. I can only say thank you very much . . . you made my day cause i...
  12. Valand

Jewelry in EU and IRL

Im a silversmith and also run a casting work shop. I did aproach this game with the intentions to make it possible to produce silver and gold jewelries and sculptures in the game what will be possible to get also in real. This has been hard to achive due to MA poor comunication and interest...
  13. Valand

Wonder how much MA spend on PR

Now we can read that MA discussion with NASA developing education games/functions, before it has been this and that and this exhibitions and other events are not cheap. Is this cost taken from the game? To increase the value of MA´s shares cause it ait gain anything for us player . . .
  14. Valand

Where to find the Entropia Universe Planet Development Kit software?

Poor information about the EUPDK software, no information of when the software will be released or where to download it. Has anyone found the software for downloading yet?
  15. Valand

Server crash?

I cant log in . . . ws up?
  16. Valand

Server brake down?

I cant log in at EU. Looks to be a real bad server crash. Can anyone else log in? HAVEADEPOSIT!
  17. Valand

How many players are online?

How many players are online at the same time for example when servers craches because of many players in combination with spawns of mobs. Or how many may it be when we are the smallest amont players, 1 000 players, 5 000 players? 50 000 ? . . . . . ?? HAVEADEPOSIT! Valand
  18. Valand

Why is EU down?

Why and for how long has EU been down? Server status is zero! edit: small upgrade started, server status 100%
  19. Valand

Where is the deepest lake?

I did go to the bottom . . . of the crater lake at Solfaris and reached a deepth of -204 meter. Has anyone found a deeper lake? HAVEADEPOSIT! Valand
  20. Valand

Hermes Shoulder Guard (F,L)

Selling: Hermes Shoulder Guard (F,L)? PM me. . . HAVEAHOF!!! Valand
Back