Search results

1. Bambuco

The greatest entropia video ever made - 2019

HEY! Narfi! Aaaawww!! Thank you Narfi! :yay: Really really appreciate that man! I do miss creating those videos.
  2. Bambuco

My new SITE

Hello again!! Hello again EU community! :) I apologize cause It has been such a long long time since I've done anything new with - or - for Entropia Universe. I've been quite busy and haven't heard anything from anyone in the Universe. This new post (bump) was made to ensure that I still love...
  3. Bambuco

My new SITE

OH WOW! Thank you all for the awesome posts about my site!!!! :yay::yay: I went ahead and added what softwares I use to create the videos. I simply used a website template for my site since I'm not that good with Web design :)
  4. Bambuco

My new SITE

Hello everyone!! :yay: Here's my new web site where you could watch some of my Entropia Videos along with some real life videos I've created. Please stay tuned for more in the near future :yup: ENJOY!!! www.VRBuitrago.com :cool:
  5. Bambuco

Virtual World War is here!!

Yeah, someone mentioned that same buzz in the other forum. I guess I wont be changing my name to NostraBAMus any time soon :silly2: :laugh::laugh:
  6. Bambuco

Sweet! LOL! NICE!! Just saw the release notes. I predicted the Warp engine! :laugh: Check the video at 4:04. Look at the left of the screen a monitor is displaying "Charging Warp Engine" and then ND warps away. I don't remember seeing warp engines mentioned anywhere until this last VU so...
  7. WarpEngine

WarpEngine

8. Bambuco

Thanks everyone! :yay: I'm glad a lot of you enjoyed the video. I put a lot of hours into it Thanks for the awesome words of encouragement as I will try and make a profession making real life videos e.g. advertisements and live events but will lean more towards entertainment like music videos...
  9. Bambuco

Hello Entropia! :yay: I finished my newest video! Now to finish writing this thread :). I made the video using Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs' song "Virtual World War I". This video is a bit different than the others as I had to fly my butt over to California where I filmed NEVERDIE and the NDS crew...
  10. Bambuco

FYI: I Made It! EU Style!

Thanks everyone! Hey thanks for the great comments everyone! It was a bit tough finishing this video with school getting in the way and all.:laugh: :yay: You're welcomed DUDE! Good to hear non ROCKtropia players liked it as well! I made it to entertain all of the EU community.:yay: I must say...
  11. Bambuco

FYI: I Made It! EU Style!

Here is my latest video! If you haven't seen it? Then enjoy it, if you have? then enjoy it again!! Thanks to everyone on Entropia Universe for the help! A big thank you to the Rocktropians! Actually, I have something else I'll like to share with the EU community about what I've learned while...
  12. Bambuco

Bambuco, where is he?

I'm still here. Hey hello Cuilwen Yeah I'm still around just haven't had any time to make any EU videos since I've been REALLY REALLY busy with school and personal projects :) But I'm done with school for now :yay: Yes I'm sorry, I see now that I communicate with the EU community more with...
  13. Bambuco

Happy Birthday Casay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had fun on your birthday! HECK! Hope youre still having fun right now! ;) :birthday::beerchug:
  14. Bambuco

Pink's Pool Party Sept. 18, 2010 00:00 MA time

Sweet!!! Awesome AgentPink!! I've been busy so haven't been in EU much BUT Ill be there for sure! :yay: and Ill be ready to PARTAY!! ;):dj::beerchug: Can't wait! Hope to see everyone there!
  15. Bambuco

Let's record a YouTube response.

Nice! LOL! Thats pretty good Mr. Bates! :laugh: I loved it! I just think its funny that Nickelback's "Rockstar" song was rewritten to fit Entropia Universe and not Kevin Rudolph's "Let It Rock" which was the song used for the BIG Entropia Video Contest 2009. Trust me, I see good lyrics based...
  16. Bambuco

Debut! Entropian Rockstar Video Two

:yay: YAY!! :yay: Thanks for this bump RR1!!! brings back memories, heh? :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  17. Bambuco

My Entry to the "One More Crazy Summer" event

Last day to enter :dance:SWEET!:dance: Last day to enter your video!! :yay: GL EVERYONE!! Thanks for the comments everyone! :cool: :bump:
  18. Bambuco

My Entry to the "One More Crazy Summer" event

Hello EU community! :yay: I would like to share my entry for the ROCKtropia video competition with the community. The song used was "One More Crazy Summer" performed by Cheri Moon <----AWESOME voice and mixed by Bassmonkey. :dj: A BIG thanks to -AgentPink who plays the leading role in this...
  19. Bambuco

Race tourney at the beach!!!

At the beach! We are at the BEACH!! COME JOIN US!!! :yay::yay:
  20. Bambuco

ROCKtropia Racing Club I was informed by Marius last night that now you can take a screenshot of yourself participating in this racing event to qualify for a membership in the exclusive ROCKtropia Racing Club!! :cool: C'MON! we got 6 more hours and ONE spot left!
  21. Bambuco

Open spot!! An opportunity just opened up for some lucky player out there to win 100 PEDs!! The number one slot is available once again due to a RL event :cool:
  22. Bambuco

Any of the racers want to see the terrain they are going to race on?! Juts look for me and ask to see the race track for the comp! I will try my best to go with with you to the beach and show you the exact starting point and finishing line so u could get familiar with the terrain. :D
  23. Bambuco

Hey thanks for that visual aid Malasuerte! Looks much clearer on what I want now! :yay:
  24. Bambuco

All spots are filled for this race now!! THANK YOU! Racers PLEASE read the rules carefully and GL to all participants! :yay: Results will be posted after.
  25. Bambuco

One more! C'mon everyone! ONE more spot left!. Everyone wins in this FREE racing event!
Back