Search results

1. Bambuco

My new SITE

Hello everyone!! :yay: Here's my new web site where you could watch some of my Entropia Videos along with some real life videos I've created. Please stay tuned for more in the near future :yup: ENJOY!!! www.VRBuitrago.com :cool:
  2. Bambuco

Virtual World War is here!!

Hello Entropia! :yay: I finished my newest video! Now to finish writing this thread :). I made the video using Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs' song "Virtual World War I". This video is a bit different than the others as I had to fly my butt over to California where I filmed NEVERDIE and the NDS crew...
  3. Bambuco

FYI: I Made It! EU Style!

Here is my latest video! If you haven't seen it? Then enjoy it, if you have? then enjoy it again!! Thanks to everyone on Entropia Universe for the help! A big thank you to the Rocktropians! Actually, I have something else I'll like to share with the EU community about what I've learned while...
  4. Bambuco

My Entry to the "One More Crazy Summer" event

Hello EU community! :yay: I would like to share my entry for the ROCKtropia video competition with the community. The song used was "One More Crazy Summer" performed by Cheri Moon <----AWESOME voice and mixed by Bassmonkey. :dj: A BIG thanks to -AgentPink who plays the leading role in this...
  5. Bambuco

Race tourney at the beach!!!

Hello EU community!! Slap on your racing gear and get ready to kick up some sand!!! :cool:Welcome to RACE TOURNEY AT THE BEACH!!:cool: I'm holding an event on SAT July 17th at the bonfire by the beach. This race will be differ from other race events I've seen held here in the past. In this...
  6. Bambuco

5k EFD giveaway! Guess on my video!

*MY 5k GIVE AWAY IS OVER* Johned had the closest guess to what I had in mind while working on this short. GRATZ Johned! Thank you all for participating! Please feel free to leave any feedback on my video. Ok, here is my final project for a class I had this semester. I had to write the...
  7. Bambuco

All my videos! (BAMBUCO)

Hello EU Community! :D Since it might be a while for my next video I have decided to create this thread and include a link to each of my videos, from earliest to the latest, for all the EU community to watch and enjoy again or for the first time. Although just a few videos were done for peds...
  8. Bambuco

No Rest for the Wicked....

No Rest for the Wicked(video).... Hello EU community! Long time no see! :D Ok, heres another one of my "Oh no not another music video made by bambuco using a song that would cost millions of dollars to use" fun music videos. :laugh: I first heard this song in a commercial for some game and...
  9. Bambuco

Skill Implant UL Ep3 FINAL

:yay:Ok here is the Final Episode for Skill Implant UL:yay: Its been well over a year since work started on this project and now its finally done. Thanks to everyone who helped or were willing to help me out on this machinima!! I tried my best to remember everyone who did help me out for the...
  10. Bambuco

I need Voices!!

Hello EU community! Well, now that I'm one part away of finishing the Skill Implant UL series I would like to get some help from the EU community :) I need voices to finish this project, and those voices are 2 female and 1 male. One female will have about 4 lines and the rest are only about 2...
  11. Bambuco

Skill Implant UL Episode3 (part1)

Ok, I admit its been a while since the release of episode 2, but here is the first part of the 3rd and final episode of the machinima Skill Implant UL. I really hope everyone enjoys it! :yay: Its been a hard piece to work on since more characters were introduced meaning more voice actors. The...
  12. Bambuco

You Still Haven't Found...(new vid)

With the new engine now running I decided to try out my computer in CE2 video making :) I did find a few set backs in this new VU while capturing with FRAPS, but thats a whole other thread :D :yay: So here is my newest video for all to enjoy! :yay: I decided to use the song from U2 "I Still...
  13. Bambuco

EU Picture Video

Ok, so today I had off from work and was going through Mr. David Simmonds thread Screenshots 2002/3 - 2009 so I decided to do a little video using all the pics shown there with some cool music. So here it is :yay:Hope everyone enjoys it!! :yay: the last 30 seconds is all black, my mistake :D...
  14. Bambuco

New Skill Implant Preview

Ok Its been a while since the 2nd episode was released but now we are releasing a preview using all 3 episodes of the movie "Skill Implant UL" The third episode isn't quite finished but will be done real soon. Here is a preview of the 3 episodes. If you have not seen the first or second...
  15. Bambuco

Skill Implant UL Ep.2

:yay: Ep.2 is here!:yay: The second episode for the machinima "Skill Implant Unlimited" is now finished and uploaded to both VIMEO and youtube. Once again thanks to everyone who helped make this machinima able to come alive on our PC screens :) ***NOTE*** If you have not seen Episode 1...
  16. Bambuco

Skill Implant UL Ep.1

Ok here is the first episode of the Machinima I've been working on for a while now. This project has been on hold numerous of times either because of other projects or other personal reasons. This is my first voice over and original story written Machinima I've ever done. :) This machinima was...
  17. Bambuco

Selling: Full TIGER ARMOR (UL)

Ok, I'm selling the full Tiger armor unlimited. Me---> :hug: <---TIGER We had some good times in the universe but it wants more hunting action. :dunno: So I say "Farewell Good ol' Tiger! and GL too you and your soon to be new owner." :) SB: 30K BO: 35k This sale will end on July 16 at 1600...
  18. Bambuco

The Knight Video

Hello again,:yay: Here is another new video which was finished a few weeks ago but just released yesterday :) The 2 videos have different songs at the end Im curious to see which one people think sounds better. Hope you Enjoy it! VIMEO VERSION The 13th Knight Video ver.1 aKylA9cpA2M VIMEO...
  19. Bambuco

Bammit News on LG and minitrailers

Hello again EU community! Well after seeing the responses to this years Land Grab and me being a bit bored I decided to make a little video about some of the stuff happening here on EU. I made this video with the idea of having voice over actors but it was taking too long to find them so I...
  20. Bambuco

Create a Critter

I had noticed not that many people posted their entry to this contest, SO here is my pet Pereiratrox. Hard to say? Yes, but I bet i can't pronounce half of the current mobs in EU right now anyhow :) In this image I'm just showing limited info and drawings of it. The main story and drawings...
  21. Bambuco

Entropia Let it Rock: Destiny

Entropia Let it Rock: Destiny This competition has been very exciting! :yay: We have enjoyed watching all the great videos out there and we wish the video makers all the best. This was not easy work! It takes lots of passion and heart to create a 4 minute video and you all have shown it! It...
  22. Bambuco

Preview: Skill Implants (UL)

EU Community, OK this is it, the main preview of our latest Entropia machinima, formerly titled "DarkHearts", and now called "Skill Implants (UL)" has been completed. We have reached a point where we have 80% of the filming done. ***UPDATE*** Episode 1 has been released. Watch it HERE. Here...
  23. Bambuco

Teaser: DarkHearts - InGame Productions

Poster from left to right Alfonso "OPIO" Jamaica, Ares "HOOD" Thrace, Snapnet "TRAGO" Blue, Lolita "BLUE" Carson
  24. Bambuco

BOXING in EU!

Alright! So I was ingame Friday night minding my own business filming my scenes, when someone, highly important, asked me. "HEY! Make a boxing video for me." I couldn't say no to such a brilliant idea. So I got my friends together and created this video named EU BOXING! :) Because of family...
  25. Bambuco

NDs NEW VU BLUES (InGame Video)

EU Community, Song: New VU Blues Artist: Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs Album: No Rock Unrolled Director: Bambuco "Bam" Vuitrago The Whole Album or single MP3's are available at Emusic.com Also buy it on itunes I'm proud to announce and present the VIDEO of NeverDie's song titled, New VU Blues...
Back