1. Jihad

Show us ya face!

Chrystal :revive: end of message.
  2. Jihad

Show us ya face!

Nice! Don't you just love it when you find something you like (;
  3. Jihad

Roskilde Festival 2007

I may show up at roskilde. And if I do, I will try to not walk over the öresundsbron.. That didn't go so well last time i went to the .dk ">
  4. jihad, PRO

jihad, PRO

5. Jihad

Show us ya face!

how about a moon dance? half or full moon? a couple of weeks old pic Click to enlarge
  6. Jihad

SELLING: all my BP's

buuuuuuump
  7. Jihad

SELLING: all my BP's

I'm looking forward to sell everything in bulk, but if I'm not able to that i will sell it item by item. Don't know how long the auction will be open.. but i want to make a sell as fast as possible (as long as it is reasonable).. will only take reasonable bids. 1 Alekz Precision Scope...
  8. Jihad

S: weapons/armors/plates/ores/paint

Sorry bid came in after the auction has ended this bid also came in after the auction has ended but since no one has put a bid on the 103's you can have them bids came in after the auction has ended and there was only a buyout price for the 104's
  9. Jihad

Auction ending soon (bump)
  10. Jihad

one day left. not much left to sell as well. Removed some things that there wasn't any bid on and put them on auction for ~tt+1 Jihad
  11. Jihad

S: Skills... bulk or whatever

common people im sure that there is someone that need some skills! bid on one or more skills or even bulk (bump)
  12. Jihad

bumpbumpbump
  13. Jihad

bump567890
  14. Jihad

S: Skills... bulk or whatever

I'm looking forward to sell everything in bulk, but if I'm not able to that i will sell it skill by skill. Don't know how long the auction will be open.. but i want to make a sell as fast as possible (as long as it is reasonable).. Keep in mind: all skills are still on my avatar so you provide...
  15. skills for sale

skills for sale

16. Jihad

thats no problem, i can wait.
  17. Jihad

updated with more items and also lowered some prices! GO AND BUY!!!!
  18. Jihad

THESE ARE ALREADY SOLD AND COLLECTED the ones that are red in the first thread has not been collected yet Full Ghost (M) Startbid = tt+180 Buyout = tt+200 Sold to Dank "Full" Vigilante without helmet (M) Startbid = tt+160 Buyout = tt+190 sold to combo22 Viking arm-guards (M) Startbid = tt+190...
  19. Jihad

S: weapons/armors/plates/ores/paint/faps/etc AUCTION HAS NOW ENDED auction ends friday 19th about 15:00 MA time if bids come in 14:45 the auction for that item will be extended with 30min etc etc(if buyout not met) i will be in corinth most of the time whenever I'm online.. my time is MA...
  20. Jihad

Meet in Stockholm January 2007

for me either I'm busy the 27th but can do the 26th or the other way.. I'm not sure yet :> 20th could also be possible for me <: who is organizing this?
  21. Jihad

"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

Don't forget to make a pogo dancing movie (;
  22. Jihad

14.6k Aurli Watcher

gratz glad i could spons you a bit <;
  23. Jihad

Lendingsystem Business Solution

For what its worth... here are my thoughts: I think that a simple rental system only can be bad for the universe because: * only a small group of people will be chosen to rent by their friends * people wills stock up and prices will rices and rental cartels will build. (I know, all these...
  24. jihad

jihad

25. Jihad, young and still innocent

Jihad, young and still innocent

Back