1. Tzest0s

Selling: Eudoracell lvl21

WTS my Eudoracell lvl 24 Focus and 14% speed unlocked 861 peds
  2. Tzest0s

Buying: Omegaton M71A2

Got it Thanks
  3. Tzest0s

Selling: Selling skills

i'm selling all my skills i'm interested to find someone to buy big amounts if not all discount for en-gros sale ( till 10% of market value ) pm me ... no offtopics please
  4. Tzest0s

R.I.P. Tzest0s

The new VU killed my avatar :( R.I.P. Tzest0s ( 2004 - 2007 ) yeah it's just the look but i was very fond of him and i loved it very much ... i'll miss you !!! :(
  5. Tzest0s

S: Unique Master coat Black and ...

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. Tzest0s

Selling cheap full phantom M

Sold Sold Sold
  7. Tzest0s

Buying ML45

i'm looking for a ml45 post here or pm with your price
  8. Tzest0s

and again :D

As i was out of ideas i tried some pvp3 mining I was using my sword for protection and some hunt I killed an armax and looted a 40 ped Riker ul2 since my sword was almost empty i amped the riker to test it :) and first mob :eek: : i never tped so fast before :D
  9. Tzest0s

finally something nice

my best loot ... after the egg of course sold for 6k
  10. Tzest0s

Selling G apartment on CND

o...k nvm it's going to auction
  11. Tzest0s

S: Attachments crafting kit ;)

ALL SOLD :rolleyes:
  12. Tzest0s

Selling cheap Phantom armour set

NVM cheap for phantom now would mean stupid i'll keep it
  13. Tzest0s

My biggest hof so far

Got it last night while i was waiting for someone on TI I got bored so i clicked few times ;) Click to enlarge the bp is only 38 clicks oa101
  14. Tzest0s

Another day at the slot machine

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge not sure but i think the bps where enmatter amps 102 ... one unlimited and one with 50 clicks
  15. Tzest0s

Fast auction 165 clicks oa104

i have 2 bps 87 and 78 clicks oa 104 Click to enlarge starting bid 5000 ped for both BO 6000 ped auction ends in 48 hours from the moment i post this
  16. Tzest0s

It's Christmas money saving time in Sweden ?

I'm not gonna make a big thing about it but this is getting on my nerves !!! WTF is happening? 1300 hunting and 1800 mining as the best in hof list ? Miners don't find anything and hunters don't loot shit ... Yes i got a 4k hof in crafting but i think i already lost that peds in the next round...
  17. Tzest0s

And another one

After losing faster than i can count all day long ( MA is saving for christmas presents ;) ) i finally got something : Click to enlarge the bp is oa103 with 61 clicks
  18. Tzest0s

My First Day As A Creative Person

my first day of serious crafting got me some nice rewards besides board flooding Click to enlarge 78 clicks oa104 Click to enlarge 19 clicks oa103 i think Click to enlarge tt bp
  19. Tzest0s

Buying Hangar !!!

since i think EU needs pilots who don't have greed as first professional standing i want to buy a hangar got one ? let me know
  20. Tzest0s

Cold profit ? Mwahaha

It seems a new site with profiting in EU is advertised by google ads on EF. I won't say the link since i don't intend to advertise such a joke . Ok so it is this guy who knows how to make huge profits and is so kind to share it with others You may be tempted to ask why but he has an answer to...
  21. Tzest0s

"RIP HunterZ" what is this ?

ok so today i'v seen few globals from a team with that name anyone knows what is all about ? no roumors and presumtions please ... someone knows anything ?
  22. Tzest0s

Player terminal

I would like to have a player terminal . Should be similar to the society terminal just that you can look for players , send messages or request to add them to the fl It would make things a lot easier
  23. Tzest0s

B: camo arms jungle stalker

as the title says i'm buying jungle stalker also if someone is interested i have phantom M that i can trade for jungle
  24. Tzest0s

Phantom + 5b

6k for full phantom M The 5b are gone for long time now but i would like to sell the phantom . The thread now lives again ...
  25. Tzest0s

Is this even possible ?

ok let's make it short i mined with a oa105 on cnd the only deposit i found was a medium :eek: i mean wtf ? is it possible ? i don't find medium even with my standard amp 102 now i'm sorry i didn't made a pic
Back