Search results

1. Panther

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

Was, it got sold. Time to get more cookies outa the oven i guess
  2. Panther

Doubt it. Granted, they should post more 1 deed stacks for people that can`t/won`t buy more. As it is now, i`m looking to buy one just for the sake of it so i`m in that crowd too :cool:
  3. Panther

That`d suck pokemon balls. Immagine buyin a plot in the ocean with no mobs on it. I think/hope they`re just "shares" and you get 50% regardless of placement
  4. Panther

Are you a happy EU participant?

Voted no mainly because lately i had to depo too often to do small crap (eco too). I do think there`s potential to be unleashed and we have a jewel hidden in a pile of dung.
  5. Panther

Vehicles Giveaway

Click to enlarge Gief car plzzzz!two!!! :rolleyes:
  6. Car Crowd

Car Crowd

car crowd
  7. Panther

Annual report MA

Beer also reaches the toilet after drinking it, that doesn`t make it less enjoyable :D So i subscribe to the "have fun while doing it" movement. Joke aside, loot is the root of the problems. You treat depositors like shit, they don`t take their wallets out, voila`. People spend on a...
  8. Panther

I`ve seen it happen too many times over the years to make me go ballistic...i just wanted to go mining a little before bedtime...*sigh*
  9. Panther

Mice in a pet shop :O

Nice wordplay Herr Scarab :laugh:
  10. Panther

Selling: E-mine UL (M)

HAY! Gief back me beer!!! On a serious note, thread can be closed found a reasonable buyer ;)
  11. Panther

baddabump!
  12. Panther

bump the too short message
  13. Panther

Buuuump said the easter bunny!
  14. Panther

weekend bump
  15. Panther

bump it up
  16. Panther

before-the-weekend-bump
  17. Panther

:yay: bored bump :yay:
  18. Panther

you`re almost there :) i`m not in a rush and seems you`re not either so waiting for something along the SB ;) (on the bear price i`ve done just a small search on the forum, might be wrong but again, the argument stands)
  19. Panther

Just for the sake of argument: bear is round 5-6k ped and the e-mine is better than it (imho at least) so i`ll have to decline the offer. (next time try 1k ped or something, at least make me smile will ya :) )
  20. Panther

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  21. Panther

:wtg::laugh::wtg::laugh::wtg::laugh::wtg::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  22. Panther

:bump: zzzzzzzz
  23. Panther

burp! or was it bump? :scratch2:
  24. Panther

aaaaaaand bump!
  25. Panther

before-the-weekend-bump!