Search results

1. Dextar

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Hi all, How goes it? Are we Billionaires yet? Dex :cool:
  2. Dextar

Sunday Bordom Bumpage... Dex :cool:
  3. Dextar

All Aboard the Fund Train, next stop, MONEY! Dex :cool:
  4. Dextar

This internet thing is really something don't you think? I think it will catch on someday! ;)
  5. Dextar

OK I'll send ya 1200 if its more let me know if I sent too much just toss it in the kitty.
  6. Dextar

OK is it the EFD exchange rate only or both added together and other complicated Non-Dextar-Dummy-Talk Mathematical Langugae Terms?
  7. Dextar

What would be the purchase price for 1000 Shares? And Hi all! Dex :cool:
  8. Dextar

Woot Nihilist! More Money BUMPAGE! Dex :cool:
  9. Dextar

Hey all, Still not back to the game (very tired) . Anyhow Cheers all and Bump this up. Dex :cool:
  10. Dextar

Hey all, I've been out of touch due to sickness and Doctor visits and tests and new Meds etc. Been a sucky New Year so far. But I think this dang flu has given up at least, so maybe we can get back to normal around home here. I haven't even logged into the game since the Holidays, gonna...
  11. Dextar

Happy New Year All Dex :cool:
  12. Dextar

EU sure has bad rep....

Yep, a 250lb. Rapist would much rather have as a target a 125lb. Female who has no gun. A 125lb. female who is armed and has trained with the weapon is not a victim instead she is capable of dealing lethal force to the biggest meanest of any would be attackers. Good or Bad, its a fact, Guns...
  13. Dextar

WOOHOO Merry-Christmas-mo' money-in-my-stocking BUMP! Merry Christmas Fellow Shareholders! Dex :cool:
  14. Dextar

Question: Cheating in Mayhem?

The rules are ambiguous and leave the idea that it is a solo event. Like I said up thread to me the support aspect makes it even more interesting and fun But if players don't see these threads and deposit big to hunt solo and afterward realize they were up against organized team efforts they are...
  15. Dextar

Yes but see this one is easy for MA. Three little words. Support Teams allowed. Hopefully the word will get around but there will still be confusion because so far no official position on such pertaining to this competition is posted anywhere I can find. Dex :cool:
  16. Dextar

Yep a CLEAR statement that its OK to have support etc. is only common sense but for some reason Game Companies are confused by common sense and then are dismayed to learn they have caused confusion among the player base. It makes one wonder sometimes if anyone at MA actually pays attention to...
  17. Dextar

EU sure has bad rep....

Yes exactly, as I posted before eventually it devolves into an "Us vs. Them" mentality as far as MA's mindset goes and this can lead to some very undesirable results for all involved. I've seen in one game where the Game designer logged in to confront players telling them they didn't know...
  18. Dextar

Well I was all excited about Merry Mayhem but they have removed Exos form cat. one so looks like I won't be getting in on the fun. Dex :cool:
  19. Dextar

Event Management

Well I have no problem with them not disclosing ALL tactics and such but pointing out that it is OK to get help won't reveal much, but it will surely reduce the perception that you are only allowed to solo to win. Which is the perception the official rules present, but is clearly not the case...
  20. Dextar

TT Items with Markup?

Hmmm that must be why my storage is slowly filling up with decayed Opalos and M2100s... ;) Dex :cool:
  21. Dextar

Event Management

Yes after reading about how one can have the target softened and then kill it to speed up the process seems to be a glitch in the contest. I would think at least some form of official disclosure by MA that this is possible would only be fair to all, being some may deposit especially to partake...
  22. Dextar

Event Management

Your quote reminds me of something George Orwell wrote: "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. " Can't say if such is true here in Entropia but it sure seems many players feel that way. Which brings us to another quote: "Perception is reality." Dex :cool:
  23. Dextar

EU sure has bad rep....

The Problem I see in nearly all Online games that are persistant worlds where players compete, is that eventually the Company that manages the game devolves into an "Us vs. Them" Mindset. This most likely comes about because of player feedback wherein players are unhappy with their game play...
  24. Dextar

Info: Tutorial: How To Capture and Edit EU Screenshots and How to Upload and Post them to Entropia Forum

I checked out Fraps for screenshots and video captures as well. Very nice program. Easy to install and reasonable price for the full version. Dex :cool:
  25. Dextar

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Very true but the better your screen capture is the more you can do with the clips. I've been doing testing with different modes of capture and rendering and the best combo I have found using Pinnacle and Fraps (so far) is to capture at 60 Frames a second and use a screen resolution of...
Back