Search results

1. A

What's your Internet Connection Plan?

Country: Czech republic Connection: cable Speed: 210 Mbps Price: 20 USD :):yay:
  2. A

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

awesome loot, gratz!
  3. A

Question: Is the market still active enough to be a successful trader?

Hi, I dont know if you have looked ingame yet, but a few years ago MindArk introduced auction graphs which you can access via the auction house, there you can look how much of a certain resource gets traded daily/weekly/etc. Also with the addition of other planets beside Calypso, there is the...
  4. A

FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days

I think the main reason for withdrawals taking so long is that MindArk doesnt keep the deposited money in a liquid form - so they first have to sell whatever asset they bought with the deposited cash and then transfer it to you.
  5. A

Buying: buying CLD and Mining Amp Level 7

Since you are only buying a few of the amps it might be a good idea to check the ingame auction. ;)
  6. A

FYI: Current mining loot pool status - TERRIBLE

Yeah im getting around 75% returns with TK-120 and Terramaster-6.
  7. A

Exactly the problem - no fun. Much prefered the system back when you could go unamped and still expect to find a couple ample claims...
  8. A

Gratz to you mister! Amped or no amp?
  9. A

Well there maybe are no limits for resources such as lyst or oil but there certainly are limits to the amount of available resources such as pyrite (and many others).
  10. A

WoF 2014: Team Czech

Laski APACHE Dictor support (dont have much time on weekdays, weekends tend to be better) PW3CKA for captain
  11. A

What do you think, one big deposit or several smaller ones.

Without debating whether deposits influence your returns, from a bankroll perspective I think its better to make one larger depo then making a smaller one each month. A bigger one time depo lets you play for longer without having to worry about your money running out.
  12. A

Question: A Mining Run?

I would say that trying to do around 200 loot events should be fine (amped or unamped) - atleast thats what I usually aim for.
  13. A

Question: Real Requirements

I have 8Gb of RAM and an i5 @ 3,5 GHz plus a decent GFX card -> no problem running on very high with full AA
  14. A

Question: Hunting or mining?

I will try to actually answer your question and leave the negativity out of it :P I think its easier to break even from mining from the start. There are quite a few resources even a noobie with starter equipment will be finding on a regular basis that has decent markup (over 110%). Its hard to...
  15. A

Looking for Czech/ Slovakian players (WOF coming!)

Hia, sign me up. Probably mainly a support role as my main profession is mining but i guess we will see who else joins and go from there.
  16. A

Skills gains reduced after Vu 14.5.1

quite likely
  17. A

Is deposit as slow as withdraw ? LOL

If the system said that your deposit was succesful, the PEDs should appear on your PED card immediately, so since they didnt something went wrong. Might be your bank withheld the transfer for some reason, or its an error on MAs side. Hope the issue gets solved fast for you, GL :)
  18. A

Almost nothing on auction on FOMA?

also there is not much of a reason to sell anything on FOMA auction. Miners just TP back to planet to sell their stuff and vendors have either shops or stand around the control room to sell/buy stuff
  19. A

Entropia Universe 14.4.2 Release Notes

Whats all the fuss about, its not like you have to use the pills to be able to loot a creature. Its just a convenience item
  20. A

FYI: Loot Collection Pill

Well atleast now we know why they added the "dead mob stays on the ground for 30 seconds" feature :P
  21. A

FYI: Fantastic 3 team hunting log

Good luck with your log
  22. A

Wanna see someone lose 2k ped ???

And even before then, way back when you had to manualy detonate your bombs and run to the deposit to actually claim it. If you had another miner near you, you could both find the same deposit and whoever got to it first could claim it. So there you have it - claim stealing :D
  23. A

Client Update - Mining Claims

You have to input the resource manualy in the EL client.
  24. A

Pirates still around?

Well would you care to enlighten us?
Back