Search results

1. BlueSmoke

Ammo System is fine But......

wow. Good idea. I want this too ;)
  2. BlueSmoke

Direct download available?

Ah, thank you. This has all the links that i will need. So, it looks like I need to download 5 patches after the installation file :rolleyes: At least they are all under 50MB.
  3. BlueSmoke

Arghhh, ok. Anyone has the direct download links for the individual patches?
  4. BlueSmoke

Does anyone have a link for the latest complete installation file? All i can find is a direct download to v 10.3.something. Thanks!
  5. BlueSmoke

New Sweating Tools

Agreed. Better sweating tools would probably mean that they will decay. But it also depends on how much is the decay and how much we can sell the sweat for...
  6. BlueSmoke

Cocos Drone project

Congratz on your unlock :)
  7. BlueSmoke

Cocos Drone project

wow, looks good Good luck!
  8. BlueSmoke

Xmas gifts 2009!

Poke it with the trident we got for halloween ;)
  9. BlueSmoke

Halloween Gift here - Infernal Trident

LOL. That's a good idea :laugh:
  10. BlueSmoke

Apartment Competition: Results & Winners

wow. Congratz to all the winners ;)
  11. BlueSmoke

Fruit Spawning

Pretty sure that they only spawn next to avatars.
  12. BlueSmoke

New sweating system

Pretty sure sweat prices will be driven up if theres decay.
  13. BlueSmoke

Selling: Mk5 ME

LOL, i read the title as selling 5k ME :) free bumpz for you.
  14. BlueSmoke

Version Update 10.1

Oh so its hmmm 1000 PEDs per 1k of sweat now? :eek: I have 3k for sale at that rate :P
  15. BlueSmoke

HoF: First HOF: 831ped Argonaut

Gratz, been hunting alot of argos, but only 1 lousy global so far..
  16. BlueSmoke

Rollback to Old Project-Entropia

There's no way that they are going to roll back to the old system after spending $$ on the new system. (Note I didn't say time :laugh: ) The only way that i see them rolling back if u discovered a bug that allows you to get unlimited cash or something that makes the whole system fundamentally...
  17. BlueSmoke

SGA Guide event : Zychion Treasure hunt mk II

Whats an official modified Orange Jumpsuits?? :scratch2: Man i wonder what happens if someone has 21 agility, would be pretty sad :( lol. Anyway, looks like a great event, GL hunters! ;)
  18. BlueSmoke

Surprised by MindArk in the crater.

Ahh!!! So MA is monitoring our chat. So that's where they get ideas about adding decay to more and more stuff :P
  19. BlueSmoke

EFD Bank still working?

Hmm, so the interest is just given on a fixed day every month? And I can just keep depositing cash into the savings account and still get interest every month? (I was thinking that once I deposit, I can't get interest until 30 days later:rolleyes:) So this is probably why i missed seeing my...
  20. BlueSmoke

EFD Bank still working?

Hmm... I suppose i could have missed it. Added all my savings deposits and seem to have a tad more than before. No matter, I will look into this next month! Not earning much from interest anyway, was just wondering what happened. Btw, does your bank account page says this: What happened to...
  21. BlueSmoke

EFD Bank still working?

Hmm, so the extra efd goes into your checking account? I must have missed it then.
  22. BlueSmoke

EFD Bank still working?

0 days before interest? All i know is that I've done my last deposit into the bank on 08-25-2009. Should have gotten some interest right? Oh, and does the interest go into my savings or checking account? I might have missed it if it went into my checking account, but I'm pretty sure i didn't...
  23. BlueSmoke

Argo Hunting Blues

Erm actually was losing on every run. Only the total profit was positive thanks to a global which has been returned twice-fold to MA. :rolleyes: Thank god I didn't do that. :laugh:
  24. BlueSmoke

Argo Hunting Blues

09-28-2009 Run 11: armor decay 1.83 A103 and opalo 13.03 Riker UL2 10.78 ammo 50 PEDs Loot assorted tt stuff 27.75 66 iron 8.58 (sold at 108%) Profits: -38.62 PEDs Total Profits: -91.27 PEDs Skills 16.5 Laser Sniper (Hit) 13.1 Ranged Laser (Dmg) 7.2 Laser Pistoleer (Dmg)...
Back