Search results

1. S

Price range on DOA weapons?

Seeing as how prices have dropped recently, I'm curious what the current market is on UL DOA weapons. What would be the price range on UL Loudmouth up to Foeripper? Thanks.
  2. S

Were the two big finds today (1/19) on Fortuna?

I wasn't on to see the LA tag. 1 Parinoid Terry Lloyd Alicenies Liquid 14,271 PED 2 Its Me Adam Cumbriz Stone 11,964 PED If not, then it's been over 2 months since the last 5 digit find there.
  3. S

What is the effect of enhancers on UL weapons?

I'm interested in buying a UL weapon. I don't want to mention which ones I want specifically because the price will probably go up, but right now, I would get: 72% of the max damage 3.4/10 hit ability 5.8/10 crit ability My questions: 1. If I put skill enhancers on it, how much would the...
  4. S

Will damage enhancers on guns allow for bigger amps?

Didn't see it in the faq. edit: to avoid confusion: amps can only add up to half the max damage of a gun. if the amp is bigger than 50% of the max damage of the gun, the amp will give less than the max damage. If I use damage enhancers, will a gun that has less than the max damage needed for...
  5. S

What's the cheapest UL of an L weapon?

I was wandering around the auction and I found a UL H350 for +100. Are there any others cheaper than that?
  6. S

High speed vs high damage

Let's say you had two weapons with equal dps and dpp. One shoots twice as fast as the other, while the other has twice as much damage per shot. Which one is better? What factors would you be looking at?
  7. S

Am I crazy to start crafting from scratch?

I have the crazy dream of being an armor smith. I have virtually no skills and 0 qr on any SIB bp. I have some engineering skills from mining but other than that lvl 1.1 or something in armor engineering. I don't plan on chipping in, getting a high qr bp, nor even buying crafting supplies, just...
  8. S

How was your loot after getting the gold card?

I just qualified.
  9. S

Do enhancers help?

I've been using enhancers off and on since they came out, and I'm still not sure if they actually help. The issue is their cost. It seems to me that no matter what the enhancer seems to do, when it breaks, whatever gain you got is lost. Also, it seems that enhancer cost is not included in loot...
  10. S

What happened to fortuna mining?

Since the sale, there's been one big hit, Squallx's 110k binary. Since then, Borg, Raddim, and Pavilion have been mining several times a day using 107-109 amps and the largest that I know of has been under 10k. In the past month, there seems to be a cap on the size of finds. Does anybody else...
  11. S

CB 13 UL: Does it exist?

One has never sold on auction. Does it exist?
  12. S

Vat 100

If I'm 30/30 hit/damage, how much would scopes/sights/enhancers help? Could I get to say 7/7 or maybe 6/8?
  13. S

Jag (F) UL

I think the one at +10k has been on the market for over half a year now, and a new one just came on for +8,500. My questions: 1. Would +5000 be a lowball offer? 2. Where do you see the price in 6 months or a year?
  14. S

I need a combat fap

I'm currently lvl 10.5 paramedic, and haven't maxxed the sk-20 yet. Before, if you used one of the old UL faps, you would get the max heal most of the time. I tested it this version, and it doesn't seem to work...at least, not that I could see. Do the old faps still give max heals? What level...
  15. S

Info: The De-Bunking of Your Retarded Loot Theory thread

Using the magic of logic, I will debunk your stupid loot theory. Simply post your dumb theory here, and I will provide a logical proof that shows it cannot, will not, and will never, ever, EVER work.
  16. S

What's the story on underwear?

According to entropedia, nearly 80% or so of all underwear doesn't drop anymore (they're listed as "old time.") What happened?
  17. S

What are monsters' miss rate?

Is there a known number or rate somewhere?
  18. S

Buying: Mf-213

Any stores selling these? Planet or asteroid.
  19. S

Amping vs SIB

I have SIB on my finder. So, I'm expecting lower than usual returns, but I'm willing to eat the losses to get the skills. Should I amp the finder to maximize the skills I get from it, or should I leave the amp off to minimize losses?
  20. S

Good luck or bad luck?

Here's the situation (A for hunters, B for miners, C for crafters): You're hanging out in your favorite area, doing your favorite activity: A. Hunting a big mob that costs say 5-10 ped ammo per kill, B. Dropping bombs with a big amp, say 5-10 ped per drop, or C. Crafting amps that cost 5-10 ped...
  21. S

Any crafts take 100% entmatters?

I'm searching through entropedia now, but I was wondering if any crafts take only entmatters. I saw a gallery shot with a zone shirt (I think) that took 100% animal parts, and 100% ores are fairly common. Any that take only ents?
  22. S

Why is the geography changing so much?

And, why does dome 10 look like a mini-golf course now?
  23. S

What's a good alternative to the Bravo for tagging?

I really need a long-range tagger and I'm probably going to get the marber (~150+ mu.) However, it has some key disadvantages: 1. No sib, so hit ability is very low for me (2.5 displayed, and I can't afford any sights/scopes atm) 2. 23 pec ammo per shot 3. damage is too high, i just need to...
  24. S

Is an MF-104 worth tiering?

Because of the rarity and cost of the mf-105, the mf-104 (to me) is the usual matter finder for average players. If I tier it up, do you think it would have substantial future value? On the market value window, 3 tier 3's have sold for ~+84 ped average. None with higher tiers have ever sold...
  25. S

What can you do with 10 ped and an hour?

Let's say were waiting for something and you had about an hour to waste. You were also saving to buy something, so you only had 10 ped to spare. What would you do? Rules: 1. You don't want to kick yourself if you get a massive loot multiplier, so no rookie bombs/probes, leather textures, etc...
Back