Search results

1. Vince Vaughn

Project Entropia posters, cds and promotional materials + The Entropian

Anyway, if you want to buy, they are available here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Project-Entropia-Universe-Posters-CDs-and-Promo-materials-The-Entropian/173976559047
  2. img 20190721 101420 6104

img 20190721 101420 6104

3. Vince Vaughn

Project Entropia posters, cds and promotional materials + The Entropian

Is it allowed to link to an ebay thread or selling here non-virtual items not for PED? I ran the London meet up in 2007, as a part of that MindArk send me some promotional items, most I gave away at the meetup, some I kept. I am moving house and country, and think that these items could find...
  4. Entropia Mechandise

Entropia Mechandise

5. Vince Vaughn

Selling: 271 Blue prints (Bulk BPS)

Sold. Sold.
  6. Vince Vaughn

Bump it up.
  7. Vince Vaughn

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Lol, surely they have the stats for your avatar and can create it at will... must be a holding tactic :laugh:
  8. Vince Vaughn

Ahh yes, so I see, missed that when I ran through the check on auction. Thanks for the heads up, will keep the bargain BO of 550 :wtg:
  9. Vince Vaughn

Selling: Rascal Thigh Guards BP (QR 58.1) & Armor Plating Mark 2.B (QR 1.8)

Taking offers on: Rascal Thigh Guards BP (QR 58.1) 500PED BO or make me an offer. :yay: Armor Plating Mark 2.B (QR 1.8) - 400PED BO or make me an offer. :yay: Willing to discount if you make an offer on both. Thanks VV
  10. Vince Vaughn

I have for sale these blueprints as bulk sale only: The total estimate value comes out at: 899 PED. Will sell them all: 550 PED BO. :yay: Get a head start with your crafting career!! Name / QR / Estimate value based on auction. 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED 15 2 Alekz Precision...
  11. Vince Vaughn

This shit can make a man suicidal.

Lol at this thread, spacejanitor promoting the new auction hof event system. :laugh:
  12. Vince Vaughn

Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

This really needs to be fixed.
  13. Vince Vaughn

London Meeting - 2008

Apologies, I couldn't make it this year, although I feel my presence last year more than made up for it! :D - VV
  14. Vince Vaughn

Art of War: LA-7 | LA-8 | LA-9 | LA-14

well done guys :), some nice LA's there. you make LG look too easy. :D - vv
  15. Vince Vaughn

S: Phantom Male (no feet)

sunday bump.
  16. Vince Vaughn

Byob bump. (bring your own beer)
  17. Vince Vaughn

Bump Bump.
  18. Vince Vaughn

Taking offers. I'll post a SB and BO in a couple of days if I don't get an offer I like. - VV SB: +5.8K BO: +6K
  19. Vince Vaughn

LONDON 2008 - Who is Going........post here

awesome, man. I'll come down on the Sat! - V
  20. Vince Vaughn

Land Grab 2008 - Round Up

and AD it seems... :D Gz to AoW and cK for another 2 LA's each, no easy feat.
  21. Vince Vaughn

Typo ATH

his name is chiiii he was a show girl, with yellow ribbons in his hair, and a dress cut down to there! :laugh: gz soc mate! - VV
  22. Vince Vaughn

Dude, where's my PED?

BUMP this thread, read and take note of the first post. Think about what you're doing when you hunt on taxed lands. - VV
  23. Vince Vaughn

Project - NECONU loss recovery

Cool thread, but maybe you want to read this: Dude, where's my ped Might go someway to explain your original loss. - VV
  24. Vince Vaughn

Team Tibet!

we rock :)
Back