Search results

1. Vince Vaughn

Project Entropia posters, cds and promotional materials + The Entropian

Is it allowed to link to an ebay thread or selling here non-virtual items not for PED? I ran the London meet up in 2007, as a part of that MindArk send me some promotional items, most I gave away at the meetup, some I kept. I am moving house and country, and think that these items could find...
  2. Vince Vaughn

Selling: Rascal Thigh Guards BP (QR 58.1) & Armor Plating Mark 2.B (QR 1.8)

Taking offers on: Rascal Thigh Guards BP (QR 58.1) 500PED BO or make me an offer. :yay: Armor Plating Mark 2.B (QR 1.8) - 400PED BO or make me an offer. :yay: Willing to discount if you make an offer on both. Thanks VV
  3. Vince Vaughn

Selling: 271 Blue prints (Bulk BPS)

I have for sale these blueprints as bulk sale only: The total estimate value comes out at: 899 PED. Will sell them all: 550 PED BO. :yay: Get a head start with your crafting career!! Name / QR / Estimate value based on auction. 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED 15 2 Alekz Precision...
  4. Vince Vaughn

S: Phantom Male (no feet)

Taking offers. I'll post a SB and BO in a couple of days if I don't get an offer I like. - VV SB: +5.8K BO: +6K
  5. Vince Vaughn

All mats have now changed names to carpets.

:eek: "All mats have now changed names to carpets." I think this has to be my favourite VU enhancement ever, so much so, it rightfully deserves it's own thread, so let's hear it, how will the name change of mats to carpets effect your whole gaming strategy and approach to EU. - VV
  6. Vince Vaughn

Introducing my blog: Altropia.com

Hi, Just wanted to introduce my blog.. www.altropia.com The latest topic is: Buying 1 million ChED (Chinese Entropia Dollars) Add it to your RSS: Altropia.com Take a look and let me know what you think... - VV
  7. Vince Vaughn

Aurli or Bust!

I've been playing around with some video editing software and made a short movie about EU. Take a handful of popcorn and enjoy. (literally, it's a very short movie) Aurli or Bust! Higher quality here: Stage6 · NOS.exe Strikes Again! - Video and Download · Altropia - VV
  8. Vince Vaughn

Entropia eyes touch of reality with IPO move

About the IPO, from the Financial Times: Entropia eyes touch of reality with IPO move
  9. Vince Vaughn

EU in the British Media: Living out your darkest desires.

I found this article referencing EU, in a British national: The Dailymail. Those that know the reputation of this paper, can guess the stance it took on all us apparently socially inept misfit pr0n addicts who play childish online games and have no life. direct link: A world strip of...
  10. Vince Vaughn

S: 29 try Shear pro600 (L) BP + 15 Ore Amp 104

BP: Taking offers on this limited bp. 29 try average of 42% success = 12 full tt shear pro600 amps. Thats 12 of the BEST laser amp in game with 39 damage. (Reserve the right not to sell if price is too low) AMPS: Selling bulk of 104amps 15 x (120 x 162%) = 2916 ped BO. That's 3% to 6% saving...
  11. Vince Vaughn

S: Dominax Viper (Unlimited) + Breer M4a BP (Unlimited)

Taking offers on the very first Dominax Viper (Unl) in EU. I won't accept bids less than tt+1K. And Breer M4a BP (Unl). (low QR, 2 i think) The BP is unlimted not the item :-) I won't accept bids less than 3K. Pm or Post. - VV
  12. Vince Vaughn

Plot Ideas -> Post yours here.

Hi Creative Writers, Since the storyline is continuing at a snails pace, I thought I'd give MA a hand. Post your ideas for the future of the storyline and any plot ideas here: Here's mine, (I will develop it more at a later date). "Thorifoid raids continued over night, a large force ransacked...
  13. Vince Vaughn

Air Guitar Championships!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_6920000/newsid_6923700?redirect=6923740.stm&news=1&nbram=1&bbwm=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&asb=1 First one is good, second is better! :headbang: - VV
  14. Vince Vaughn

REMOVE THE "This creature can not be damaged" DURING AN EVENT

OK, Just "trying" to kill some Eomons in the current event. Can't MA please remove the anti-trapping AI.. during an event... Thanks, VV
  15. Vince Vaughn

Dominatrix Viper (Unlimited)

Dominax Viper (Unlimited) Not quite the item or bp I was looking for, but hey it's my first ATH :D Click to enlarge This item is unlimited, not like your regular joe schmoe limited version. VV It's for sale btw, be the first person in EU to have an unlimited dominax!
  16. Vince Vaughn

S: As129 + Dante

AS129, SOLD DANTE: SOLD Only bids here, not via pm. Auction ends in one week. - VV
  17. Vince Vaughn

PC: Rascal Thigh BP

Thigh print uses 1 erdo 3 garcen - level 4 print. 40ish QR nothing (L) about this print :)
  18. Vince Vaughn

Do you recommend this game to your friends?

Hi, Almost a year to the day when Morg uploaded a poll asking if we would reccomend EU to our friends, available here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43450 In light of recent changes to EU: 1. Boring loots. (animal oils anyone?) 2. Unlootable Items. 3. Skilling...
  19. Vince Vaughn

NoS join Marauders.

Incase some people aren't aware Novus Ordo Seclorum (NoS) have now merged with Marauders. We are now the largest soc in the top 50 and are full to the brim with great peeps. :wtg: Soo... I'd just like to say Hi to all my new soc mates, and invite ex-Nos and all old-school marauders to...
  20. Vince Vaughn

**Unfreeze the skill progression** REVISITED

Look here first: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51319 It's been a month since the petition thread was closed. Has anyone had any meaningful response from the support cases they sent? Time to take some action, I refuse to let this one die.
  21. Vince Vaughn

Mod Merc?

doesnt matter
  22. Vince Vaughn

Happy Birthday Dub :D

:birthday: Happy Birthday!!!! :cheer: :beerchug: :birthday: :beerchug: - VV
  23. Vince Vaughn

**VERY IMPORTANT** For those attending "London Calling" Meet-up.

PAINTBALLING HAS BEEN BOOKED, Reserve + deposit of 10 pounds per person has been made by me. TIME: 4:30PM Sat 24th. Location: Londen-paintball. The complete game fee is 20 pounds per person which all has to be paid one week in advance by me. For the following 30 people: 1. Vince. 2...
  24. Vince Vaughn

500 clicks on OA104 (4 partners needed)

I want to try something in EU, 500 clicks on an OA104 bp, for this I need four partners: Each partner provides 1/5th of the materials, I provide the other 1/5th OBVIOUSLY THIS IS PER 100CLICKS.. not the whole run :) For each 100 click run we require: Blau x 2200 = 264ped * 135% = 356ped MV...
  25. Vince Vaughn

S: 72.88 PED of ESI's

Selling 5 ESI's in bulk. 10.63 16.82 12.82 16.75 15.86 = 72.88 SOLD
Back