Search results

1. OnTarget

Tracker client config file location

Hello, I appear to have myself stuck in a loop. The tracker cant find my chat log, then closes, I assume I have it pointing in the wrong place,. I have it set to auto start logging so closes before I can fix the problem. Where is the config file located so I can delete it?
  2. OnTarget

Achievement: Coolness

Finally unlocked Coolness :yay: Actually got some decent loots too in the final level.
  3. OnTarget

Question: Would you like adjustable font size in game.

Hello, I would love to see a size adjustment for fonts in the in-game options. At least for the chat and map. A small/medium/large option would suffice. I run at 1920x1200 and sit about 1 metre from the screen and have difficulty reading the text. I know most people who play on TV's have the...
  4. OnTarget

Tracker missed HOF, but software didn't

Hi, I am using the latest tracker client. I got a small Hof and the tracker software took a screenie of it but the hof doesn't appear on the tracker. All other globals I got that day do. The screenie is named correctly (I replaced the spaces with underscores for uploading). I had my chat...
  5. OnTarget

10.0.6 Roclet Launcher crash.

After the 10.0.6 update the game crashes when a rocket hits its target.
  6. OnTarget

Selling: GeoTrek Super Alloy EnBolts BP

Hello, I am selling my GeoTrek Super Alloy EnBolts BP (QR 6.1) I am after 4k for it in trades. 3.2k in PED only. O.N.O This bp is a lvl X sib bp (book II) needed for Infiltrator and OA-107 Only 3 have been sold on auction. Last one sold on the 28/02. Cheapest for 3919.99 dearest 4079.99 I...
  7. OnTarget

Question: Should Gold card request be removed from "My Items"?

Hello, Should the Gold card number request be removed from the "My Items" section of the Planet Calypso website. Username and Password would still be required! I applaud the addition of the gold card number request in areas such as personal information and credit card/bank details but is it...
  8. OnTarget

Genesis Star Com Unit

I found one of these toys today along with 206 Hansidian. I decided to put it on auction. Sold for 19782.61%
  9. OnTarget

Achievement: Mining/Hunting/Crafting Global in one session 1k+

Hi all, My best day by far. These three globals were all achieved in one sitting, within 2 hours I think. I am especially happy as all three were completely unexpected. Your used to globaling on amps etc not dampers :) Not only that but the items involved after markup totals over 1k ped :wtg...
  10. OnTarget

Uber: 1249 PED Cumbriz VUber

Nice start to the new VU :)
  11. OnTarget

Achievement: First Hunting HOF

I finally after 36 levels got my first hunting HOF and it was a doozie. Here is the link. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/142340-1834ped-atrox-mature.html (Supposed to say 1874PED)
  12. OnTarget

Achievement: Unlocked CGA with a HOF

I have been convinced to start posting my achievements so here is my latest. I unlocked CGA with a 225 PED Angelic Grit hof. Well almost, you'll see. :yay:
  13. OnTarget

1834PED Atrox Mature

Got this nice HOF, it was my first hunting HOF and I'm level 36.5 :) Glad it was a decent one. Bah got the title wrong. It was 1874PED. I was ending the hunt at 10k ammo left aswell :laugh:
  14. OnTarget

Buying: Crafting Skills

Hi, All bought. Thank you.
  15. OnTarget

Buying: Dante Amp

Bought one for +2470, Thread can be closed at moderators discretion.
  16. OnTarget

Buying: Durable Damper BP (Hgh QR)

Hello, 100QR @ 100PED purchased with thanks. Thanks, OnTarget
  17. OnTarget

List of logins for third party clients.

Hello, At this stage I am forced to use a third party jabber client as I use linux. There is no search functionality so I would like to create a list here of peoples nickname so those using a third party client can add people with ease. I will list everybody in the post below in alphabetical...
  18. OnTarget

Please release without installer for cross platform use.

Hello, Could you please release this in a standard compressed format without installer (tar, zip, rar, etc) so people with linux/unix/mac can use this without an emulator or using another client.. I only use windows to play entropia, all the rest of the time I am in linux. It would be great to...
  19. OnTarget

Buying: Bd Implant

Hello, Ended up getting one for +1175 Thanks to all those how offered. Thank You, OnTarget
  20. OnTarget

Selling: Dominax Original Viper (L) bp (L)

Hello, Item sold for buyout. Thankyou. My BO: TT+855000% OnTarget
  21. OnTarget

B: Maddox IV

Hello, I have purchased one of a very kind gentleman for +685 Thankyou. OnTarget
  22. OnTarget

Best Gun for X no of PED

Hello, I am at the stage where I have to buy a new gun. It was going to be an LR59 but with my lack of luck and lack of income its just not viable to spend 800+ped on a limited gun. I am not hunting as much as i used to (mining + crafting) so I have decided its time to goto a UL gun. Don't...
  23. OnTarget

Crafting Advice

Hello All, I have spent a couple of days reading posts and guides which has left me with even less of an idea of what to do. It was much easier to be naive :) I will ask the question first and put my background second to save the time poor from reading my lengthy post. I am depositing 200USD...
  24. OnTarget

Buying: Vigilante Set (M)

Hello, Bought a set TT+650 Thankyou.
  25. OnTarget

S/T Nemesis + Vigi (F) & 5C Below Market

For Sale: Nemesis (F) Harness TT+280 SOLD!!!! Thigh Guards TT+165 SOLD !!!! Foot Guards TT+45 SOLD!!!! Vigilante (F) Helmet SOLD!!!! Arm Guards SOLD!!!! Thigh Guards SOLD!!!! Shin Guards SOLD!!!! Gloves SOLD!!!! Foot Guards SOLD!!!! TT+125 7x 5C Plates TT+45 For the lot. All items are...
Back