Search results

1. Franz Jaeger

Cannot kill running Atrox-legs, but he hits me...

For about 1½ month or so (could be longer, havn't hunted Trox for a long time...) the Trox upper body sometimes disapperes and in some cases the whole hitbox disapperes too and I can't hit him, but he can hit me! The only solution is to fly away, fight another, and remember which Trox it was...
  2. Franz Jaeger

Global/hof popup bar.

It's a cool idea with global/HoF -bar, but I miss two more options to set in combination with the min. limits... 1. Only show for soc. mates. 2. Only show for people in FL. The advantage is that you don't have to fill up the chatwindow with all those 50-peds globals from people you have no...
  3. Franz Jaeger

Default browser links in clientloader.

Well, this request makes an easy change of just a few lines of code for you, MA... :) Please set the clientloader to open the links to external sites in the default browser so we don't have to see that IE popping up when clicking... / Jaeger
  4. Franz Jaeger

ET sometimes take screanies, but does not register on entropialife.

As the title says, and this can be a problem for the ones competing in Akoz event, and others. It's not that many, but each global count in this event... I give a link to a mesh of ET-missed screenshots. :( /Jaeger
  5. Franz Jaeger

Question: To busy to see friends who global?

I have a suggestion to MA (fpc?)for all the players who's got as bad tunnelvision as I in a fight... Sometimes when friends global I miss to say "gratz" or something and feel a sting of guiltiness. Wouldn't it be nice to have an option of let's say, a one time blink of the background of the...
  6. Franz Jaeger

Evolved Jamriders.

The Jamriders seems to be quite unuseful the last years just hanging in the sky waiting for someone to come and shoot'em down... So my idea it to evolve them so that they jam the radar like in the pvp zones and double the aggrodistance for any bots in the jamming area.
  7. Franz Jaeger

Selling: Selling Starkhov AS-129 and DAR9300 (or trading both for MKV+1.5k)

Selling Starkhov AS-129, tier 2.1 (tier rates: 76-72-66-108-150-75-61-94-111-106) SB: 2.8k BO: 3.6k Highest bid: SOLD -------------------------------------- FF DAR 9300, tier 1.6 (tier rates: 105-117-67-112-64-105-87-113-62-99) SB: 2.6k BO: 3.4k Highest bid: Withdrawn...
  8. Franz Jaeger

Fortress events?

The fortresses in pvp2 is beginning to look like old Hades: A big structure and no people. So how do we solve that? I think that an event terminal should be set up in the fortresses in pvp2. That way we could have nice quake-like events. :yay:
  9. Franz Jaeger

Nostalgic loot on exo dom

Well, it's just at silent global, but the lootwindow looks like they could do yesterday (ex the money...):D Click to enlarge :):):) Vigi (M), FAP-28, Pixie(F) and Emik s30
  10. Franz Jaeger

2 ubers in 8 days :)

Finally, after weeks of bad loot I started grinding Leviathan. It payed off good and MA is bringing some of my losses back. :yay::yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I feel like one of the happiest gamers in the world right now. :D
  11. Franz Jaeger

What's "Loot span on mob/total"?

I've been looking at the Hunting uber checker for a while but dont get the two columns named "Loot span on mob" and "Loot span total". What do they mean? How are they calculated? What's the connection to "uber limit"? I've been trying to figure it all out, but have failed so far :dunno: Help...
  12. Franz Jaeger

HoF: Enhancers is nice :)

Yesterday I was crafting a bunch of enhancers, when suddenly this happened...:D Click to enlarge It's my biggest HoF in my over 5 years of PE/EU -gaming.:rolleyes:
  13. Franz Jaeger

Was it a bug or a test of vehicles?

For a couple of days ago I saw a GD on radar moving 3-4 times as fast as normal over the water NNW of Oshiri. I was just batteling a scipulor at the moment so I couldn't move closer to see what it was... The only two things (exept for a UFO :D) it could have been is a bug or some vehicle. :scratch2:
  14. Franz Jaeger

Not enough harddiskspace

When trying to update to latest VU, the updater tells me that I'm out of HDD diskspace (10.33MB (megabytes(!) needed), but I'm having several of gigs free on each partition of my drive. :( I tried to defrag and so, but nothing helped, so I decided to uninstall & reinstall on another partition...
  15. Franz Jaeger

A real life Araneatrox (almost)

Take a look at the 6:th picture :D http://www.hugecrab.com/
  16. Franz Jaeger

Creatures agility.

I've been wondering about if a creatures agility impacts on how often he hits me. Lets say that I have 2k evade, then a beast with an agility of 70 is more likely to hit me than if he had 50? Anyone knows?
Back