Search results

1. MaxArfPower

This needs to be fixed....

Every night at 1AM MA time the game goes haywire for about 25 minutes or so. what happens is people cant log in, people cant do auctions, when people die they get stuck, and this lasts for about 25 minutes that i have been clocking, and this has been progressively been happening to me, and...
  2. MaxArfPower

bored...

how many chucks can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? is there any phrases like this that we can make from entropia? im bored passing the time trying to think of stuff to do..
  3. MaxArfPower

Dear Santa *cough* MA

For the past few years that I have been playing, I have seen this mob stuck in this tree. Every time i go past here there he is. Maybe you could give this poor little creature some peice of mind and set him free. If your going to give out a present to anyone, how about give it to this poor...
  4. MaxArfPower

Question: Feedback from new people about changes.

Ive been hearing tons of info from older players about the changes to this game. what i am aiming for is what do players with less then a year of experience have to say about these changes, and what it means to them.
  5. MaxArfPower

Info: How to become a winner, and not a whinner

For as long as i been apart of this forum i have read tons of posts about how people have been loosing tons of ped's, and how they haven't globed after loosing there whole (insert deposit amount here), and feel they were ripped off. Also if you noticed certain parts of EU right now has been very...
  6. MaxArfPower

Buying: Vivo T5(L) Unlimited bp

looking for Vivo T5 (L) Unlimited bp, curious what they cost, if they are pretty cheap i will buy it.
  7. MaxArfPower

Buying Hunter face(F), and Hunter thigh(F)

Hi, i need the female hunter mask, and the thigh. Any one that has these and wants to sell, please let me know. thanks Arf
  8. MaxArfPower

Need female hunter armor parts

Hi, i need the female hunter mask, and the thigh. Any one that has these and wants to sell, please let me know. thanks Arf
  9. MaxArfPower

poster(Real Life Item), how much is this worth?

hi, i got this loot from a exa young, and i cant find any information on how much these are selling for. Any links, or prices to sell this for would be apreciated. thanks
Back