Search results

1. S

Selling: Become "handsome" 2.0

This unit is for sale: Body Sculpting Unit Reshape your or someone elses body using it. Make a bigger this or bigger that, or make a smaller this or smaller that! Contact poppy mothiaa yahwany ingame for more infos. Be "Sexy"
  2. S

Message for forum mod

Message for forum mod: A EU player signed up for an account on this forum. He has been waiting already for 2 weeks to get his account activated by a administrator/mod. He really needs his account activated to cry and whine on this forum. Or be silent and only post when he gets a hof and telling...
  3. S

It's a shame

It' a shame 90% of hogglo body covering the screen, and still getting dodge messages :(
  4. S

I quit

I quit .
  5. S

Buying: Land Area's,Biodomes, CLD, AUDs

Hello All, I am interested in buying the following items/estates: - Land Area's - Biodomes - CLD's, - AUDs Please PM, send me a friend request ingame or leave me a message with additional info for potentials Thanks in advance and Regards, Shy Less DarkLight
  6. S

Q2: Ingame advertising

Q2: Ingame advertising Has MindArk ever tought about showing ingame sponsored advertisements of outside company's (like Coca Cola, Snickers, Nike...)as a source for income partly pushed into the lootpool?
  7. S

Question: Q1: We have big succesfull events for hunters. Will there be alsmo events focussed on miners?

Q1: We have big succesfull events for hunters. Will there be also events focussed on miners?
  8. S

How come

How come, that when you have tamed a Atrox it, becomes a lot smaller? :confused::eek::tapfinger:whisper::smirk::whiner::eureka:
  9. S

Selling: AUDs (Arkadia Underground Deeds)

Hello All, Selling aprox 1000 AUDs at 78.15 each. No negotiation possible. I am ingame atm. :) Shy Less DarkLight
  10. S

Question: About the Rep-system

What are the rules about the rep-system? At the moment i am being stalked by 1 person and keep receiving negative rep-points on a locked thread by a repping-horny-lunatic. Someone who doesnt understand sarcasm and keeps assuming things. And who has too much of a ego to ask and understanding...
  11. S

The Jump of The Avatar

I have noticed that if you are walking backwards and you make your avatar jump... its much higher than walking forward and jump... :eek:
  12. S

Kimmi's ATH

- Reserved for Kimmi's ATH -
  13. S

Achievement: Joined the "10" CLUB

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  14. S

I want a...............................

Ingame Calculator :) It would be handy to calculate things ingame
  15. S

EU it's Up !

Damn the game is running steady!! :yay:
  16. S

Selling: Selling AUDs (Arkadia Underground Deeds)

Hello all, Am selling Selling AUDs (Arkadia Underground Deeds) at 58ped each. PM/Add me ingame: Shy Less DarkLight
  17. S

"!" marker if building can be upgraded

Put a "!" marker above a building if its possible to upgrade it
  18. S

Selling: Selling a stack of CLDs at 1900ped each

Hello all, As the title says: I am selling a stack of CLDs at 1900ped each. Shy Less DarkLight
  19. S

Something awsome!!!

Just came across this Blog post: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entry.php?2863-A-beatiful-end-to-a-horrible-EU-downswing! THIS-IS-FUCKING-AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to bring this under attention!! :yay:
  20. S

Buying: Buying Calypso Land Deeds

Hello All, As the title says i am looking for Calypso Land Deeds. NOT the X ones. PM me. Regards, Shy Less DarkLight
  21. S

Calypso Advisers ingame

Right now at Camp Icarus there are two new employees of MindArk: Calypso Adviser Hemlock & Calypso Adviser Mallard Their mainly role will be to help out new players!! There will be a total of 6 advisers available for this task.
  22. S

Mindark fix this!! (Hogglo Diablo event)

A lot of players hovering with Sleipnirs and Vtols above the Hogglo Diablo to get some pilotskills. Pretty annoying for a hunter when a idiot lands between the players and blocking their shots!! MindArk fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDITED OR Maybe dont fix this...... Decay is good...
  23. S

Buying: Buying IMPROVED FAP

As the title says. PM me for offers and lets see if we can trade.
  24. S

Buying: BUYING Improved Fap

As the title says: BUYING Improved Fap PM me me with your best offer and lets see if we can sort out a deal. Greets :)
  25. S

I don't understand

I really don't understand. I am shooting a big size mob... screen is all zoomed in and the mob is covering almost like 80% of my screen. But how the hell is the mob able to evade my shots?????
Back