Search results

1. micker

Yeah, that was me. I will ping you if I see you. I'm in arcadia.

Yeah, that was me. I will ping you if I see you. I'm in arcadia.
  2. micker

Current processing time for bank withdrawals

Nothing New For those that think this is a new problem, the standard time for withdraws had been 3 months as long as I have been playing. I think it took 10 weeks the last time I did one (2008) There is no logical reason it should take that long, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for MA.
  3. micker

Selling: (M) Armor Collection

I decided against selling the warrior set. I've taken to wearing it with 5b's for my daily armor (its damn stylish) I no longer have the bodyguard but I could make a set for you if you wanted. Let me know.
  4. micker

Buying: Mermoth leather/texture any amount

What are you looking to make? I have a mermoth coat that I might be interested in selling if the price is right. It would certainly be cheaper than the cost of the mermoth skins. It was well over 1500PED to get the skins needed for the coat a couple of years ago.
  5. micker

Info: Scam, but it was on a Ad terminal? MUST READ!

Where is everyone? I've been at the mino TP for the past 15 minutes and no one has shown up. There isn't even a single green dot on the radar? I'll hang here until 1830MA time and then I'm gone. If anyone has questions, comments, complaints, or unfounded threats for me, send them to me...
  6. micker

Info: Scam, but it was on a Ad terminal? MUST READ!

Hey guys, This is my site. I am very clear on the registration page, DO NOT USE THE SAME PASSWORD AS ON ENTROPIA. The reason I ask for the avatar name is that I need to make sure I give the ped to the right people in game. I'll be glad to answer any and all questions about the site, but I...
  7. micker

Drawing a line in the sand with the casual use of the word 'scammer'

I know it's not actually synonymous with those words, but in game, it is.
  8. micker

Drawing a line in the sand with the casual use of the word 'scammer'

Scammer. How often do you use that word in real life? Seriously think about it. I can't tell you the last time I heard that word used in a "real" conversation. According to my spell checker, it's not even a real word. On the contrary, I can't go 10 minutes in Entropia without hearing someone...
  9. micker

Looking for a Land Area for our next BIG (500PED) event!

Ok, the list of potential LA's is now closed and the polls are open. The players now get to choose which LA will host the event.
  10. micker

Last day for interested parties to list their LA for our next big event!
  11. micker

Selling: Tuxedo (M,C)

That is one snazzy tux at a great price. Some enterprising individual could buy this an start calypso's first tux rental service!
  12. micker

Question: Strange person

WHAT? How does that make any sense. This is exactly the type of issue that should be taken care of by the community and _not_ by support. Leave support to deal with actual support problems. Let the community deal with social issues.
  13. micker

I'll be gathering a list of interested LA's until Wednesday. Then our members are going to get to vote on them. I'll send info by PM to everyone whose LA is included in the vote. Thanks!
  14. micker

Landowners! Are you interested in hosting a large event? We're going to be having a free event with a 500PED prize in march and are looking for the right land area to party at. We're providing the promotion and the prize pool for this hunting extravaganza. We just need to your land area. If...
  15. micker

Buyers, Sellers & Other Assorted TP Screamers, Shouters and Hustlers needed

Gotten some good responses so far. A couple of spots are remaining. I've added two contests for promoters, 500PED to the winner for each contest. Hit me up here or in game for more info!
  16. micker

Still looking for a few more promoters looking to make some regular PED. Promotion launch is on Sunday. If you're interested send me a PM.
  17. micker

Who else is tired of bad responses to your finely crafted sales pitch? Are you starting to get bored of recycling the same 'buying this...' or 'selling that...' messages? Are you looking for a way to make more ped? Are you looking for a regular PED paycheck? If so, I'm in need of a handful...
  18. micker

Info: -= Gods of Chaos=- Is Recruiting Active Self Sufficient Players

I wish the new Gods of Chaos all the best and would encourage anyone interested in joining to give it a shot.
  19. micker

Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

No, not a single SGA item, and since the SGA started my returns have plummeted. It's been really bad, the returns have been so poor I've had to limit my play.
  20. micker

Mentors

Improvements to Mentor System The Mentor System needs many changes. I'll try to be short and sweet here. 1.MENTOR REWARDS The current system for rewarding mentors is broken. The majority of the mentor 'gifts' are worthless. Replace this system. 1a. Give Mentors 'Tokens' upon graduation of...
  21. micker

Entropia losing customers?

These problems didn't start with 10.0, they started last spring. When the loot dried up and I stopped getting _any_ return on my invested dollars, I stopped. I log in a couple times a month now. I went from playing daily to just a couple times a month. Every time I log in and spend time...
  22. micker

"Zap" and "Mrs-Zap"

What an awesome 'Who's Who!" There is an entire soc thats now over two years old that owes much of it's continuing success to them... Thanks Alek and Zap!
  23. micker

Selling: Trade craft skills for prospecting

What skills do you have to trade? PM me.
  24. micker

Give us a chance to play it please

Reach in your wallet get out your credit card and make a small deposit. Other MMO's require you to buy the game. EU is free. Put that money towards a deposit ingame and get started right.
  25. micker

Calypso Cartographers Co-Op!

The OhMyGodItHurts River The OhMyGodItHurts River FPEU 72860 81314 Odd area with lots of invisible mobs, whole group of us killed off in a matter of minutes.
Back