Search results

1. Legrian BB

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

SOLD! (too short)
  2. Legrian BB

Selling: Selling 2x A105

As topic says "Selling 2x A105" Startbid: TT+1500 Buyout: None Bids: Piotr - +1500 PED Fronske - +1520 PED Voom - +1525 PED Auction Ends: 10th of June. I have the right to stop the auction at anytime due to any reasons.... Good Luck!
  3. Legrian BB

Price Check - 6 Items

Hi Guys, been travelling around the world for two years and are heading home in one month, would like to know how prices are now. Been browsing around without luck. If you recently sold or seen any of the items listed below been sold, please update. Full Jaguar (M) Full Salamander (M) Full...
  4. Legrian BB

PriceCheck: Lavender Coat (M)

Thinking of buying an lavender coat M, so if you know the price hit me :)
  5. Legrian BB

Hellyboy stoled the atrox sound!

Yes, you are right im very bored. Taking of to amsterdam in 8 hours, so i am spending my last hours in sweden browsing youtube. Anyway after some time i stumbled over this video. Is it only me or does the creature between 1,22-1,124 really have the atrox sound LOL...
  6. Legrian BB

Selling: 117.10 Ped, ESI!

Sold! .
  7. Legrian BB

Buying: Viking, Salamander and Thunderbird (M)

Im buying full thunderbird (M) (EDIT: got the salamander & viking still looking for t bird) :) PM me or write here! Peace.
  8. Legrian BB

Buying: Buying full boar or boar parts (M)

As the thread says buying full boar or parts. PM me
  9. Legrian BB

Selling: Selling Armax Cow tail (DNA)

Due to one "fake" bidder the item is now instead placed on auction with an opening bid at 60 000 PED and Buyout 200 000 PED.
  10. Legrian BB

Armax Cow tail (First colonist to discover)

Due to one "fake" bidder the item is now instead placed on auction with an opening bid at 60 000 PED and Buyout 200 000 PED.
  11. Legrian BB

Buying emt kit ek-2600

As topic says, Buying emt kit ek-2600 PM me with offers or just post here :) :cool: <EDIT> Paying good :)
  12. Legrian BB

WTB: Emt-2600 & Nano's

As topic says =) Buying emt-kit 2600 & Nano katanas :wise:
Back