Search results

1. schaefer13

Very nice Big Bulk

9688 peds Big Bulk Gen 04! It has taken me 1.5 years since my last post in the UberLoots category to find a nice HOF worth posting here:
  2. schaefer13

Mayhem events now global events?

I have the impression that MA handles now the Mayhem events as global events. If you look at the CLD income in the last weeks it was between 2.87 and 3.03 peds/CLD. Now with a Mayhem event running it is only 3.5 peds. That is unusually low for such an event especially when there are no time...
  3. schaefer13

Selling: Complete Polaris Set (F,L)

Selling complete Polaris Set (F,L). Full TT value (983 peds). My price 1000 peds (under 102% MU). Protection: Stab: 24 HP Cut: 29 HP Penetration: 52 HP Shrapnel: 26 HP Cold: 46 HP Close: 53 HP Firearms: 78 HP Total: 177 HP
  4. schaefer13

CP - Brood of Dotty - 6490 peds

Went to CP and got this nice HOF: A nice payback after the Eomon and Longtooth migration, where the migration mobs were only eating my ped card.
  5. schaefer13

Selling: Isis HL18 (Tier 10) - Base Damage/second: 95.3 HP - SIB Start Level 59!

Taking offers on the following nice gun: Isis HL18 (Tier 10) This is the only HL18 that exists in Entropia. And it is fully tiered to Tier 10! More info: Isis HL18 in Entropiawiki It's a superior weapon for Mayhem Category 7. I've rented it out some times for the Mayhems and it achieved...
  6. schaefer13

Price Check Isis HL18

I wonder whats the price for the Isis HL18 (Tier 10) would be nowadays. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=547 Damage: 110 HP Attacks: 52 /min Reload: 1.2 seconds Damage/second: 95.3 HP Economy Decay: 4.284 PEC Ammo: 2300...
  7. schaefer13

3.3k Brood of Dotty

Finally my first naked uber. This was possible with the Christmas Ring 2019 of a good friend.
  8. schaefer13

6k Brood of Bell

Just wanted to test the new graphics in CP caves... Turned out to be a good idea: But the graphics... Well, good and bad things: Good: I finally can use the gamma slider in windowed mode. Bad: The caves are so dark, I have to turn up my gamma value a lot. Good: The graphics can look nice...
  9. schaefer13

Question: When will privateers get landing capabilities

When Mindark introduced space, the motherships and the quad-wings it was a big disappointment for the hangar owners. They lost a lot with that move. Even the TT value and the oil of the old hangar space ship was lost (2500 peds in my case) and we got no compensation. There have always been the...
  10. schaefer13

1.7k peds Brood of Bell

Just got another nice uber:
  11. schaefer13

(CP) Crystal Palace Trade Booth 1

Hi there! Here is the list of the items currently available in my shop on CP. You can't miss it, if you go down the stairs not directly at the TP. At the moment I offer there the following items: Mindforce: Combustive Attack Nanochip 7 (L) Corrosive Attack Nanochip 2 (L) Cryogenic Attack...
  12. schaefer13

Uber: Mulmun Looter Elite 3626 PED

After camping the Maffoid wave in the last days without any success, I got this nice uber:
  13. schaefer13

CP booths are working again

Hiya! I've bought a CP booth 6 months ago. My disappointment was really big, when I found out, that my booth and all other booths there were not working. With the new VU the booths have been fixed. So I placed some weapons in CP booth 1 and hope that some customers will come. Ciao, Armin
  14. schaefer13

Uber: 2k peds Brood of Unruly

After a long time I visited CP again, killing some of my favorite mobs. This time it paid of:
  15. schaefer13

Uber: Eomon Dominant 9k peds HOF

Hiya! After a long time, I finally have something to post: Glad it came, I was nearly out of peds. The last two weeks I had a loss of over 9600 peds. That was a return rate of only 73%. Now with the HOF I'm back at 97% and can continue shooting. Ciao, Armin
  16. schaefer13

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition - Tier 4.8

Hiya! It's time to let my Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition go. It's Tier 4.8 at the moment and has full TT. Great item for dealing more dmg/s in the upcoming migration event (Eomons, Longtooth and other big HP mobs like mutants). Here is a picture: Buyout: 9,5k peds
  17. schaefer13

Selling: Angel Footguards Male unlimited Tier 3.4

Hiya! I've finally completed my shadow armor. So my old angel footguards have to go. They are at Tier 3.4 at the moment. Accepting peds, CLDs or A204 amp as payment. Just make me an offer. Ciao, Armin
  18. schaefer13

Merry Mayhem Creature stats

Hi there! Here the scanning result of the Category 4 Solo Mobs: Araneatrox is level 66. Kerberos is level 44.
  19. schaefer13

My hunting results with CLD Feffoid Mania

I was in the 10k iron mission for the feffoids and thought about finishing it before the mission updates. So i thought it would be nice to finish them and to attend the event at the same time. I killed 5126 feffoids in the last week and want to share my results for this event. I've seen others...
  20. schaefer13

Selling: Large collection of Mindforce chips (L)

Hiya! Too many peds bound in Mindforce chips. So I will offer all for a paket price. Startbid 100%, Buyout 107%. Total TT value: 3468,34 peds Price at 107%: 3711,12 peds And here they are: Combustive Attack Chip I (L) 2,07 Combustive Attack Chip II (L) 9,79 Combustive Attack Chip II...
  21. schaefer13

Selling: unlimited weapons (HL14, Bicak Blix, (Adj.) Embra C1)

Hi! I'm trying to sell the following nice unlimitedweapons: 1. Isis HL14 more info here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_HL14 2. Bicak Blix more info here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Bicak_Blix 3. Embra Laser Sword C1 more info here...
  22. schaefer13

Selling: Tiering stuff (Components)

Hiya! Want to get rid of all my collected tiering stuff: Socket I Component 12960 1296 Socket II Component 12787 1278 Socket III Component 6961 696,1 Socket IV Component 10592 1059,2 Socket IX Component 1334 133,4 Socket V Component 4922 492,2 Socket VI Component 6502 650,2 Socket VII...
  23. schaefer13

Selling: Large pile of ESIs

Hello! Want to sell a lot of ESIs that I collected in the last year: 256 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 16.59 632.44% 104.92 Basic Storage Box (C) (123) Yes 257 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 17.97 632.44% 113.65 Basic Storage Box (C) (123) Yes 259 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 14.37 632.44% 90.88 Basic...
  24. schaefer13

ATH: How to make 7 people very happy

Eomon Mature Team ATH 71k peds! :yay: First ATH for (I think) all of us. I did'nt get the exact time of the swirlies, but here is a photo anyway: Click to enlarge And here our place in the ATH list: Click to enlarge So finally enough peds for everyone to finish his personal longtooth...
  25. schaefer13

Discovery: Proteron Skin

Hi guys! Just discovered in a team - Proteron Skin: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Members of the team were: Gem Jeny Lake, Liberty Tregidio EXR-5 & Tarjan Armin Arrakis :yay: And yes it's a DNA part. We could refine it. It said that more materials would be needed...
Back