Search results

1. Mossemeez

About iron,bronze...challenges

As we have a iron and bronze challenges, what next? Silver and Gold series? If so, then i guess Silver are 10k mobs from guardian or dominant maturity and Gold from old alpha up.I had some thoughts about Gold challenge, how i like to see it. I wish that i have an opportunity to choose in gold...
  2. Mossemeez

Selling: Jaguar shins (M) SGA

Selling Jaguar shins (M) SGA. SOLD Mosse.
  3. Mossemeez

Selling: BULK Armor L BP-s

Checked today my storage and counted all items. Found several low lvl L BP-s. Added MU regarding to PEAUCTION site. Here it comes, quess 190ped for that is OK: Price lowered. Name Quantity Value Container MU Value With MU 138 BodyGuard Foot Guards Blueprint (L) 1 0,47 PED Limited (Vol, II)...
  4. Mossemeez

Question: Skilling

As i didnt crafted long time i have question about skilling. Long time ago every skilling was click based, as in hunting,crafting, mining. Right now in hunting ca 3k ped turnover = ca 12ped chip rifle skill. So its based on turnover. So, how in crafting, its still based on clicks, or on...
  5. Mossemeez

Selling: Some CB5 -s

Have 36 CB5-s to sell, total tt is 89,52 ped in tt. Lets start bids from 121PED. BO is 132PED.
  6. Mossemeez

9800 vs 4850?

As i need to upgrade my graphiccard and have limited resources for that, i need small advice. In that range i found 2 cards - gf 9800gt and Radeon 4850. Both 512MB. Whitch one do you recommend?
  7. Mossemeez

Selling: Batch of CB5-s

New batch of CB5-s has arrived!!! In this patch is ca 40 +- few of them (too layzy to count exact number) :laugh: Lets start from 140% for all of them. Auction ends 24 hours after last bid. Regards, Mossemeez
  8. Mossemeez

S: Lots of CB5

So, as title says, have some cb 5-s to sell. Anyone intrested? Want to sell all together. SB 140%, BO 140%. So, the first bidder takes all ::) TT = 65.34 SB: 91 BO: 91 Auction ends 18april or when BO reached for all. 219 Isis CB5 (L) 1 1.73 PED STORAGE 220 Isis CB5 (L) 1 2.39 PED STORAGE 221...
  9. Mossemeez

New Uber has be borned.

Yesterday, friday early morning has be born new future Uber- my second son. :yay::wtg::silly2::cowboy:
  10. Mossemeez

S:Jaguar Gloves

case Closed
  11. Mossemeez

Yihhaa...

After 2.5 years i got mine :yay: :dancing: This is alot oil residue Click to enlarge
  12. Mossemeez

Force of Damned

Force of damned is raising...Lord of Destruction is back and he raise the dark forces. Dark ages is coming! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :evilking: :vampire:
  13. Mossemeez

Littlebit comp humor :)

Dear Tech Support (LAPTOP SERVICES PTY LTD) I am desperate for some help. I recently upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected child processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources. This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure...
  14. Mossemeez

Do u want to know...

..., why peds are gone from loots??? Its simple, Right our current currency is PED- Project Entropia Dollar! Project entropia transformed into Entropia Universe! So we must expect soon money reform and MA try to collect most of PEDs before they change currency into EUD- Entropia Univese...
  15. Mossemeez

Your dream car?

Is your dream car red and with horse? What car is red and with horse? Ferrari? Do u want to be sure? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=49653&c=19
  16. Mossemeez

Your dream car?

Is your dream car, red and with horse? What car is red and with horse? Ferrari? Do u want to be sure? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=49653&c=19 Sorry for duplicated thread. Mods can delete the duplicate :silly2:
  17. Mossemeez

New armors, useless or not? ;)

Lets look closer those new armors: 1.Predator Description from wiki as alien-The Predators. They are most widely known for their distinctive cloaking device, which allows them to become nearly invisible. 2.Sema Sema or sama (Arabic: سماع ) is a term that means hearing in Arabic and Persian...
  18. Mossemeez

Sold out!!!

Went today Ithaca and what i saw, TT has been sold out! Even Ammo. But nobody wants the yberTT armor. Click to enlarge
  19. Mossemeez

Stolen!!!!

We have major problems, someone have stoled turret in Wolverine. Maybe some Ubers, to kill eomons? Click to enlarge
  20. Mossemeez

Alarma- alarma

Abandon the calypso quick, we have an global warming!!! I quess behind this is Neverdie :wise: Click to enlarge
  21. Mossemeez

Phoenix ;)

Usually i dont post here, but... this was fun for me :silly2: Went to Camp Phoenix today to try the sweating again...so, u can profit everywhere :D [i]Click to enlarge
  22. Mossemeez

I`m Mighty

:laugh: http://mossemeez.youaremighty.com/ :silly2:
  23. Mossemeez

Im on first page :D

So, i think, this is nice archivement. Im on EBN first page :laugh: Nice work MA ;)
  24. Mossemeez

Its here...

The new Atrox generation is there already...they are invisible! Click to enlarge
  25. Mossemeez

Dont Craft too much...

Went today to Argus and what i saw... same machine where Auktuma craft usually...as usually Auktuma was thereClick to enlarge So, dont craft too much if u want to stay human!!!
Back