Search results

1. Silver

Selling: Improved Evil Amp

Selling this amp: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=156 SB: TT+5k BO: TT+ 6k Current TT 444ped
  2. Silver

Uber: 12.5k Atrox Old

After 8500 trox for the bronze challenge I finally killed one with a decent loot :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/2/1/2/12-5k-trox-hof.jpg
  3. Silver

Back Again

Just to say hi, I am back in Entropia after a few years in the wilderness. (Spent playing other games, retraining for a new job and getting married!) Having fun again and good to see some old friends and making new ones :) HF & GL
  4. Silver

Shopping Malls - Closing Auction Images

Click to enlarge Winning bids: PA: 700,667 - Epsilon Eps Val Twin: 350,004 - Onkel RobRoy Bob (Sold on to Neomaven shortly after bidding ended.) EL: 746,007 - Onkel RobRoy Bob Total : 1,796,678 Peds
  5. Silver

Skill Progression Ruler

The following is a magnified image of the skill progression bar. It seems there are 124 increments to complete a level. Youmay find this useful for checking your progress. Click to enlarge
  6. Silver

Player Motivators and MA's approach

What motivates us as players and what are MA doing? I think they should always bear in mind what motivates ppl in this game. These are my ideas as to what motivates most of us (in no particular order): 1. Skill progression, unlocking skills 2. Interesting loots and Globals/HOFs 3. Social...
  7. Silver

Is this the end for boorum?

Just came across this on the BBC website. "China crackdown on online games." (Specifically forbidden content.) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6173293.stm
  8. Silver

Triple Whammy

Just coming up to 2 years in Entropia (Jan 2005 - Dec 2006) and I've reached a few milestones this week: 200k skill total :D 200 HP :wtg: Unlocked KS :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way. :) Yes, I did eat quite a few chips, I also...
  9. Silver

Dancing Daiks

A very short film with a couple of daiks dancing in synch :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQNFzfPdOMY
  10. Silver

Buying DOA Rockjacker

Please contact me if you have one to sell. Thanks.
  11. Silver

Selling : OA-104 Unlimted BP

Please PM me an offer if you are interested in buying this BP. According to various sources the last one sold for 30k. Thanks.
  12. Silver

Commando Unlocked :)

Woohoo! Finally got this skill :) Click to enlarge Some related skill info: Click to enlarge My rifle skill was about 8.6k. Hit ability was 7.0, it has been 7.0 for about 6 days before unlocking.
  13. Silver

Uber with Uber Item :)

After bashing trox for a few months this popped up :) Click to enlarge A few K peds and Chronicle Harness Male, woohoo!
  14. Silver

Whats this?

Can some kind Swedish speaker please let us know what the 2nd May pdf is about on the Mindark website: http://www.mindark.com/docs/pr/174036.pdf Is it to do with the ATM card or something completely different. Thanks.
  15. Silver

Rare Robot Secret Transmitter

Hi, looted this today and wondered if anyone has any info on it. It came in a global of about 150 ped from a drone 10 along with a lesser tp chip and a few bits. Click to enlarge Thx.
  16. Silver

Sorry, another Troxie 1.8k

I can't quite believe this myself, third uber trox in a matter of days. Boy am I going to pay for this, now I'll probably go for 6 months without even a global ;) Click to enlarge No special items btw.
  17. Silver

Nice 1.9k Troxie

Thought it would be a few months before another nice HoF, but it turned out to be days instead :) Click to enlarge
  18. Silver

Nice 2.2k Troxie

After a week or two with the trox, one finally coughed up big: Click to enlarge
  19. Silver

200th Hunting Global

This was my 200th solo hunting global :) Click to enlarge Preceded about an hour earlier by a rare mining global: Click to enlarge I also managed to get a global of 78 ped making standard matrices using the iron from that global :)) Makes me feel better after a few bad days.
  20. Silver

Just about a HoF

Squeezed onto the HoF for about 5 minutes with this nice molisk raider: Click to enlarge
  21. Silver

Average Damage and Skills

Does anyone know if it is possible to do more than 75% of a guns max dmg once your skills have passed the point where your min dmg % is 50%? For example if a gun does max 100 dmg and you get to the point where you do a minimum of 50 dmg and a max of 100 is your average damage stuck at 75 or...
  22. Silver

Mobile Phone Analogy

Ok, so here's an analogy to hopefully help understand the PE business model. MMORPG's such as WoW are like "Pay Monthly" mobile phone contracts with unlimited call time. I.e. you pay a set monthly fee and then make as many calls as you want. PE is like a "Pay As You Go" contract. There is no...
  23. Silver

Good Will Hunting Invitation

Hi, We are a top 30 society (skill-wise) called Good Will Hunting (GWH). The members are active but we are quite a small society and would like to hear from players interested in joining. We would like to hear from players with some good skills, a friendly and mature attitude. Our trainee...
  24. Silver

Socs with Movie Titles

Hi, I'd like to hear from societies that have Movie Titles as their soc name. We are "Good Will Hunting" So far I know of these: The Dirty Dozen Resevoir Dogs Any others out there?
  25. Silver

The one that didn't get away

I was having a bad day today, first I tried Argos south of Nymph, bad loot followed by worse loot so I decide to leave, then I pass an ava called Genny. 1 minute later he gets a global on an argo hunter I left! Then I try Atrox at Ithaca, bad loot... etc. Then I decide to go and pass a guy...
Back