Search results

1. Jed

Limited Weapons good or bad?

That only works if the markup of the UL stays the same when you sell it. On two UL weapons I've owned, I lost many times more than the (L) markup % when the UL markup crashed.
  2. Jed

Info: Mobs that can out run or keep up with Vehicles

Troopers can't keep up but can shoot from range. Bigger Equus can pace a Valkyrie and I believe Stalkers can catch them.
  3. Jed

Question: gremlin for drones?

Gremlin + 3B's would be good against Gen 1 & 2, and maybe even Gen 3 if you tag from outside of aggro range and take them one at a time. If you want to invest in a whole new set of armor I'd recommend Shogun + 3B's, but Rascal is good too. Vigi and/or 6A's would be provide too much protection...
  4. Jed

Balancing Manager should be fired for incompentency

Longtooth may be all over the HOF list, but I've had over 1000 ped tt profit the last couple of days working on some of the other missions. Also, from what I've heard, the people grinding the Longtooth need MULTIPLE big HOF's just to break even, so I'd hardly say they were paying out.
  5. Jed

Show us your wrecked vehicles

Stole this from a soc mate on our society forum, but I think it's way too cool to feel guilty about it. :laugh: Click to enlarge
  6. Kilokarkaboom

Kilokarkaboom

7. Jed

Positive Thinking -> Loot

This is without a doubt the best loot theory I've ever seen on EF.
  8. Jed

Selling: Hermes Harness 11.8k Tier points

Bump it up!
  9. Jed

Calypso Gateway missions

I think that everyone would agree that without the RCE there would be no EU. A short tutorial on the main in-game professions is great, but shouldn't there be some kind of mission that addresses the concept of buying/selling items and materials with markup?
  10. Jed

Info: Crystal Palace Space Station

Hi! I'm Stephan Wurmsteiger. You might remember me from such films as Aurli Rising and Meet the Kreltins 2.
  11. Jed

Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

I know of a great plateau NE of Argus, but I can't guarantee that my Valk won't "run out of gas" once we're up there though. ;)
  12. Jed

My Biggest Loss To Date

I was in Twin when you lost it last night and you have my condolences. I've been debating whether to tier up my own AS-129 for a while now (It was a global machine on Hogglos during SGA :)), but for now it's just sitting in storage. If you're serious about trying again, send me a PM.
  13. Jed

Car Decals

In the video I saw of the bank robbery in Argus, the Hummers they used had a skull and crossbones on the doors, so I hope that means that it IS possible. If so, I'd love to be able to show a count of my PVP kills on the side of my car!
  14. Bluebuggy3

Bluebuggy3

15. Jed

Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

Here's me and my newly colored buggy! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  16. Bluebuggy2

Bluebuggy2

17. My Blue Buggy

My Blue Buggy

18. Jed

What NOT to do with your vehicle

A spider Old Alpha hit me for 258.1, but it was my fault for driving in circles around him. Was actually able to speed away pretty easily too once I started my retreat! :tp:
  19. Jed

Advertisment

I definitely remember there being an ad for the US Navy (it was SO fraking loud) and I think McDonald's also. From what I remember, you got different advertising based on your region.
  20. Jed

Ideas how to tweak current cars?

I'd like it if the gunner had 360 degrees of rotation.
  21. Jed

Help: MRL AV30 Mounted Rocket Launcher doesn't work!

Two words: Awe! Sum! :laugh:
  22. Jed

Help: MRL AV30 Mounted Rocket Launcher doesn't work!

Can you put up a pic to show what it looks like mounted?
  23. Jed

Effects of vehicles on the economy

I'd hardly classify anything I do ingame as useful, but one thing I can tell you for sure is that I think they are fun!
  24. Jed

Racing Calypso Events

I'm GMT -7.
  25. Jed

Vehicle race's

I say leave the mobs right where they are! Half the fun of watching a car race is seeing a crash. The mobs are the only thing providing a little bit of danger for the racers. My society did a few laps around the tracks in New Switzerland yesterday. I could outpace all the mobs we encountered...
Back