Search results

1. Jed

Question: Who's up for a race at New Switzerland?!

I'm at work right now, but should be getting home in a couple of hours. Who's up for burning some rubber?!?
  2. Jed

3.3k Scipulor Guardian

After a year and a half of playing, I got my first uber-loot yesterday crafting Simple II Plastic Springs. I forgot to start my Autoscreen program and failed to get a pic. I didn't have to wait too long for my second one though and here it is! :yay:
  3. Jed

Achievement: Not Mixed...just plain Martial Arts

Just for for fun and a couple extra health points, I've been skilling Longblade on the side for a while now. Now I have this neat little unlock.:wtg:
  4. Jed

Discovery: Boar Shin Guards (M,L)

Right as I got the two minute warning that the server was going down, I said to my socmates on TeamSpeak, "Let's see if I can get a HOF out of this Tantardion before I get kicked out." Not exactly what I was thinking, but very cool nonetheless! :yay:
  5. Jed

Question: Why wait to use UL guns till ~level 70?

One of the more popular words of advice about using UL weapons is: "Don't use them until your dmg/pec is equal to the Korss H400/Breer P5A (roughly level 70 for most weapons)." What I'm wondering is this: Why is ~2.7 dmg/pec considered the gold standard? It seems to me that you should be...
  6. Jed

What are your skill goals for 2008?

I have never been one for New Year's resolutions. I prefer setting specific measurable goals that I try to achieve. I reached my end of 2007 goal of unlocking Serendipity a little over a month ago. In 2008, I'm setting the bar high: Wounding and Combat Sense. I'm no stranger to skill grinding...
  7. Jed

Jed's European Vacation

I'm from the US and I'm thinking of taking my first trip to Europe in the spring. I have a few ideas for where I'd like to go and what I'd like to do, but I'm looking for some new ideas. I figured I'd go straight to the source and ask the people that live there! Any and all recommendations are...
  8. Jed

When is the LP485 Apis maxed out?

Can anyone tell me at what pro level the LP485 Apis is maxed? Entropedia doesn't give a value. I'm not quite there, but I suspect it is about Lvl 31 or 32.
  9. Jed

No Castorian Combat EnBlade-A in TT

The Castorian Combat EnBlade-A has been removed from the trade terminal and been replaced with the non-SIB Castorian Combat EnBlade-1. I was shocked when one of the newer members of my soc pointed this out to me. If you thought the melee profession was :nutkick: before, it just got a little worse.
  10. Jed

Things that I wish were different about auction

Two features I'd like to see implemented by MindArk: The auction process should be transparent so that, along with the price history, we can see who sold an item and who bought it. We should also have the ability to give +/- rep to sellers in auction and have this rep visible next to their...
  11. Jed

What's the most desirable city to "live" in?

I'd like to know where people like to call home. Going by price, CND and Bilton apartments seem to be highly regarded. After that though, I have no idea how the rest of the cities stack up. I know that individual buildings in certain towns may be more desirable due to proximity to the TP, but...
Back