Search results

1. D

L wep question

still get skill without bonus :)
  2. D

How do I rid myself of a "lacking" mentor.

I wish i could ditch mine, litterally the day i couldnt anymore was the same day he started sucking :(
  3. D

Why not share mobs?

I was sweating a mob just last night, 5 attempts and nothing, i wasnt near done. 2 people came up and sweat it while i was and my next try it was dry. Rude rude rude. If i want to group, you will know, because i will ask. At least ask me if i mind, i will most likely say no, i dont mind, just...
  4. D

Just a simple reminder for noobs...

if i want a team i would be in one, if they want to share then ask. they would just take my car without asking, just simple kindness.
  5. D

Just a simple reminder for noobs...

it irritates me when someone sweats my mobs i am sweating too, very rude indeed and just plain annoying. It isnt like running a little further to get a mob will kill you. I am a noob and even I know from other games it is just plain bad in taste.
  6. D

Sword or gun?

OK, you all confuse the noob so bad :) But let me guess from what i read. Gun is better then sword, sword if you want to, but gun is better. right? And someone gave me a gun, it is that Jester1 D everyone says sucks, should i sell and get something else?
  7. D

Sword or gun?

I am new :) and I have a gun, but would it be so awful to use a sword? I know i would get hit more, but no ammo right? and I like swords, I think it would fit me better, any feed back on some pros and cons of the sword over a gun?
  8. D

Noob Question

uh, i got this working you can stop debating over the amount of clicks now :laugh:
  9. D

Noob Question

oh i did and the only one to answer told me i had to deposite money in the game to have the function.
  10. D

Noob Question

Is there an easy way to switch from sweating to shooting a creature? I keep having to re-equip my weapon.
  11. D

skills/abilities?

that i did not know, see, i learn so much by asking nonstupid questions :)
  12. D

2 days old

and what is the EFD thing? Posts: 1,105 EFD: 19,617 Donate Fame: 0
  13. D

skills/abilities?

perfect!!! thank you
  14. D

skills/abilities?

After reading some of these forums, I am curious. If I go minning can I still hunt, if I do, can I only excel at one? Or can I excel at all things I do? As in wepons too, if i use pistols, can i be a master type at that and rifiles?
  15. D

2 days old

I have but nothing to be scammed...... yet :laugh:
  16. D

2 days old

I just created my guy "Dutch" yesterday and have been reading these forums all day today. I must say, I have played alot of online games all which have the same feel as one another, all with their fancey graffics and crazy story lines, but this Entropia world is something else. Everyone seems so...
Back