Search results

1. Oberon

Discovery: Foerrrrrrripper! Again...

Well, what can I say... Found another one of those... Second Golden Age? Yes it is... Can I just say... :yay:
  2. Oberon

Selling: (UL) OA-105 (L) Blueprint

Serious offers in PM, please...
  3. Oberon

*** Shaolin 5th Anniversary Celebration #3 ***

Hello citizens of Calypso! Shaolin is celebrating it's 5th birthday as a society on Calypso on August 11th! We plan to do a bunch of events this upcoming Monday - most of them only available to the current Shaolin members - but some will be available to all and everyone who wishes to take part...
  4. Oberon

*** Shaolin 5th Anniversary Celebration #2 ***

Hello citizens of Calypso! Shaolin is celebrating it's 5th birthday as a society on Calypso on August 11th! We plan to do a bunch of events this upcoming Monday - most of them only available to the current Shaolin members - but some will be available to all and everyone who wishes to take...
  5. Oberon

*** Shaolin 5th Anniversary Celebration ***

Hello citizens of Calypso! Shaolin is celebrating it's 5th birthday as a society on Calypso on August 11th! We plan to do a bunch of events this upcoming Monday - most of them only available to the current Shaolin members - but some will be available to all and everyone who wishes to take...
  6. Oberon

Achievement: Kill Strike

Still hand made... :) ...and took the best part of 5 years to accomplish. But :yay: Hm... now what..? :scratch2:
  7. Oberon

Foeripper!!!

As loots go, I'm pretty pleased with this one: Click to enlarge O... M... G... :monkey:
  8. Oberon

Arch Master

Not very big on posting achievements... However this one spells "Arch Master" and has been a seemingly unachievable task for over 4 unchipped years... Yay :yay:
  9. Oberon

15K Bull

Never posted any of my findings in here - but I kinda liked this one:
  10. Oberon

Oberon's Treasure Hunts #2

Hi and welcome (back..?) to Oberon's Treasure Hunts The events are open to all and everyone, and assumes no fees or costs of any kind no equipment, such as weapons, armor or excavators no skills, such as those enabeling you to kill or survive any encountered fellow participants or mobs...
  11. Oberon

j

12. Oberon

Hadesheim Handgun Hunt

Nope, you don't have to shoot anyting - Hades is as deserted as ever... But I was cleaning out one of my apartments, and found a shitload of pistols. So I've hidden 25 of them in Hadesheim! They are yours if you find them! Some are easy - some are not... Go treasure hunting! Have fun! You are...
  13. Oberon

Beware of fake MindArk officials

Just met this character in orange jumpsuit on TI and had a look at his soc, created 30 minutes earlier... Click to enlarge Dunno what he's up to - but pretty sure it's no good... Maybe a name filter, as suggested elsewhere, wouldn't be a bad idea, MindArk? Regards Oberon de Monmur
  14. Oberon

Thanks for stopping by LA11

Shaolin wishes to thank everyone for stopping by the small island called Oyster Island (for some unknown reason... We could think of a more suitable name... ;) ) on February 22nd. We had a jolly good time - there's nothing like a good party where you can kill everyone you like... or don't...
  15. Oberon

Hello from Oberon

Well, since I have secretly browsed the forums for a while, I thought it was time to step in and say hi. So... Hi! :wave:
Back