Search results

1. mike jones

Selling: WTS: Arcspark T6.9

is that with the amp
  2. mike jones

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

does the shift in sweat hunters to other areas correlate with your drop in revenue?
  3. mike jones

Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

no, you want market to dictate price not a reseller, as a former reseller my self, you don't want people like this in charge of your economy lol.
  4. mike jones

Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

A reseller is NOT a good balancing manager lol.
  5. mike jones

Divinity Fund : Fixed 8% ROI

What will you be using the money on?
  6. mike jones

Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

he spent over half a million US dollars, making his investment drop to 0 is bad practice this aint bitcoin.
  7. mike jones

Selling: The Unique pet of Monria

there is atleast 4then cause dan has two.
  8. mike jones

Selling: Terminator Shares - 8% (15-18% ROI)

with the level cap and dps cap on events the roi is significantly going to be lower, to all buyers do your own due diligence.
  9. mike jones

Selling: Imp Fap, T1.9

20k ok thx
  10. mike jones

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

buying terminator +20k
  11. mike jones

Lag?

some of the fiber optic cables between Hong Kong and Australia got damaged in two typhoons most of southeast Asia got rerouted via us lines this happened in September and is just now being completed and being redirected as normal most of north America should be seeing some normalization.
  12. mike jones

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Just a heads up but due to a typhon out at sea the fibre optic lines got damaged and are being repaired.
  13. mike jones

Selling: Imp fap

21k ped:):)
  14. mike jones

Buying: lvl 100 250 hp

buy lvl 100 avatar with 250 hp if you selling out let me know thx.
  15. mike jones

ALT's created to Loot Rings

As a new player why would you not buy storage boxes or the starter packs from the shop, I know of a well know re seller who bought one of these rings for nothing because the looter didn't know what it was. You are looking for things that are not there smoke and mirrors my friend.
  16. mike jones

FYI: Vodkas 24 hour hunt /Friday 05/20 16:00 MA

Congratulations on been able to do 24 hours straight and on the enormous profit you where able to achieve i envy you dearly.
  17. mike jones

<Removed Society Name> Scam?

Compile all the evidence you have and send it to ma, wile it is highly unlikely you will get you're item back the avatar will get locked with said item. If you can't get the item back at least stop them from profiting off of the sale of said shop.
  18. mike jones

Selling: MM Tier 4.8 and Imp Fap Tier 1.0

imp fap 20k
  19. mike jones

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Land Deed

offer 20k ...
  20. mike jones

PSA: Stop repairing my Sleip without asking me.

Do you mind not spawning you're Sleip and then running away to go drill a claim, instead drill you're claim and then spawn it, and fly away. You cause me unnecessary lag and are causing visual pollution to the scenery directly on my mining route.
  21. mike jones

MMOWC Starts today!

So star wielding the terminator got defeated.
  22. mike jones

Would you vote for me?

You claim you didn't know you could wire ma the money? Did you not follow the ti auction? Neverdie new he was going to buy cnd long before you pm'ed him the day before he brought it. Im not sure you would be a good candidate since im not sure it's a payed job. You seem very shy on camera and...
  23. mike jones

Buying: Outback Land Area

Be careful of la owners inflating the income with events look at 6months 12 months.
  24. mike jones

Selling: XTLC800 gun

Is it tier 8,2 or 10?
  25. mike jones

Question: Proper bankroll amount?

3% of the peds you currently have on hand is the amount of peds that should be at risk at any one time. If this means you are dressed in full shadow sporting a mm and mod fap with a fapper to hunt puny's then so be it.
Back