Search results

1. Ginger16

Help: Stuck In Space?

Hi All, For nearly 2 hours now i have been unable to log in since my avi is situated in space. is there anything that can be done, when i log into Entropia Universe website it says servers down for maintenance try again later therefor i am unable to log a support case as well, when i log into...
  2. Ginger16

a little luck at crafting

A little luck last night :yay: :woot:
  3. Ginger16

A Few Globals and small Hof's Mining and Crafting from the past month.

Hey All, just thought i would post a few globals and Hofs from the past month of Crafting and Mining: :woot: :wtg::wtg:
  4. Ginger16

Help: Current MU To Excel

Hi all, sorry i have done a bit of searching, but i wanted to give up and ask: is there any tool / utility that is able to gather all prices of current MU of say Ore's to Excel or any better way of doing this... :scratch2::scratch2: Many Thanks Chron
  5. Ginger16

Uber: Silent uber & first big ESI

:yay:Gratz!:yay:
  6. Ginger16

Fast Trade : a time-saving tool to scan recourses from ingame trade window

windows 7 update? Hi all, has any one been able to get this running with Windows 7? im getting some issues when trying to run fast trade. load fast trade then connect to entropia after, gets to login screen then freezes, ALT+Tab back to the desktop to find 5-6 or maybe more pop ups saying...
  7. Ginger16

PE Assistant

My Apologies! going to there now :dunce:
  8. Ginger16

PE Assistant

windows 7 update? Hi all, has any one been able to get this running with Windows 7? im getting some issues when trying to run fast trade. load fast trade then connect to entropia after, gets to login screen then freezes, ALT+Tab back to the desktop to find 5-6 or maybe more pop ups saying...
  9. Ginger16

HoF: Blau 244PED

Gratz!:yay:
  10. Ginger16

HoF: 3 Mining Hofs in one day

gratz on the good Hof's :cool:
  11. Ginger16

HoF: Atrox 441 PED

Gratz on HOF & the Supremacy Shins! :yay:
  12. Ginger16

2 Globies today at F.O.M.A

Gratz!:yay:
  13. Ginger16

AOA with full rutuba :)

gratz on a old Hof.:D
  14. Ginger16

Uber: 20K HoF of Lysterium on Arkadia

Gratz!:cool:
  15. Ginger16

MY 4th HOF & 5th HOF

big congratz, some nice finds there :yay:
  16. Ginger16

HoF: A few more and a soc team swirlies =)

con-gratz, lots of good fun on F.O.M.A!
  17. Ginger16

HoF: 1+1=2

con-Gratz!
  18. Ginger16

Selling: Ore's Daily

Bumping this. Bumping this.
  19. Ginger16

Selling: Ore's Daily

Hi All, firstly thank you for taking the time to read this. I am coming back from a break to EU, beginning my time now as a trader, i will be online daily and looking to assist people in which ever way possible. My Main Points that i want to bring from myself into EU: 1) to Supply Ore's...
  20. Ginger16

PE Assistant

Windows 7 Version? Has there been any update on this to work with Windows 7? windows 7 doesn't create the Entropia Universe Directory in normal Program Files but instead in (Program Files(x86)) i have checked at the end of the directory and it doesnt include the Windows.INI file. Many Thanks...
  21. Ginger16

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/selling/148728-bulk-blueprints.html hope this helps mate

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/selling/148728-bulk-blueprints.html hope this helps mate
  22. Ginger16

Globex Designs

Simply...:eek:Wow:eek:... Great Work. Ginger
  23. Ginger16

Show us ya face!

new piccy, hope ya enjoi :D
  24. 1

25. Ginger16

Finally a solo/non silent uber

big gratz mate :) glad to see what u finally deserve. Ginger
Back