Search results

1. JSeven

Selling: Titan Shin Guards (M)

SB: 7k BO: 10k
  2. JSeven

Price check- Armament Device 4 (L) Blueprint (L)

Hello, asking for a friend as to what this BP might be worth. Thanks.
  3. JSeven

Info: Arkadia Moon WarHound maturities

I was out exploring the new Arkadia Moon when I noticed a difference hunting WarHounds. For some reason the Dominant maturity hit much harder and was more difficult to kill than what would normally be considered higher maturities. After scanning some of the creatures, I found the reason why. I'm...
  4. JSeven

Achievement: Commando

Finally :yay:
  5. JSeven

Uber: Atrox Old Alpha

Can't say much, just very happy I had to turn in the spider mission and saw some tempting trox along the way. :yay: Thanks to all my soc mates for the gz after. Good luck everyone.
  6. JSeven

Sort vehicle guest list?

Maybe its just me, but I find it a pain to try to search through the vehicle guest list to grant permissions. If the list could be sorted alphabetically or maybe new entries placed at the top, it would make it less tedious to search through a long list of names to find the new entries. Friends...
  7. JSeven

Buying: EMT Kit Ek-2900

Want to buy an Ek-2900. PM or post here please if you have one for sale. Thank you.
  8. JSeven

FYI: Be careful when flying over Land Markers

I was taking Akbar for a tour of Calypso by air when we sustained a lot of damage for no apparent reason. :scratch2: Seems to be from flying over the Land Marker even though nothing is visible above it. Tested it out a bit and this was the result :mad:
  9. JSeven

Uber: 14k Furor

Numerous hours hunting Furor for WoF finally paid off. Hope the rest of USA Support 3 gets the loot they deserve as well :) Good luck to everyone. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. JSeven

Skill Gains with uneco faps- data

This thread was inspired by JohnCapital's thread asking about skill gains with eco or uneco faps. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188095 I will try to gather as much info as I can regarding skills gained with some of the faps I have such as the 2500 Deluxe, 2350...
  11. JSeven

Achievement: Avoidance

Decided to go to CP to get the last bit of evade to unlock avoidance. Happily, it worked. Click to enlarge
  12. JSeven

Uber: Feffoid Warrior

A generous Feff Warrior and MA/FPC were very nice to me late last night. Must be a present for my 2 year anniversary in EU coming next week. First solo loot over 1k so I'm very happy.:yay: By the way, I wonder if the local time and my online time have anything to do with it. Click to enlarge...
  13. JSeven

Achievement: Combat Sense

I'm happy to finally unlock Combat Sense. :D The last little bit seems to go so slowly. Click to enlarge
  14. JSeven

Achievement: Wounding

Thanks again to MA/FPC for double skills. Click to enlarge
  15. JSeven

Achievement: Treatment

Happened a few days ago but finally posted unlocking Treatment. Thanks to MA and the triple skills. :) Click to enlarge
  16. JSeven

Achievement: Unlocked Coolness

This is my first post in Achievements, and I'm happy to say that I'm finally Cool. :cool: (At least in EU anyway) Click to enlarge
  17. JSeven

Need info on any Ghoul (F) sets

*** * delete *
  18. JSeven

Anything interesting found in robot mine

Hello, I was curious to see if anyone has ever found anything in the building at the robot mine South of Treasure Island castle? Went inside today and just saw big empty room. Seems with all the Second Entities guarding it, there might be something useful inside. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Back