Search results

1. ALEXANDER

Selling: Jarhead Arm Guards M

DM with offers.
  2. ALEXANDER

Selling: CLD - Calypso Land Deeds (Original)

Selling unconverted Calypso Land Deeds. DM me offers. Minimum purchase quantity: 5 Discount on bulk sales of 50 or 100 at a time
  3. ALEXANDER

Selling: Selling Land Deeds [unconverted, original] !

Minimum quantity per purchase: 10 Availability: ~800 These are original Calypso Land Deeds, unconverted, so you can use them in the future to get plots when MA releases new habitable cities. PM me offers
  4. ALEXANDER

Question: What is the strength (points) system in over-time-effects chips and how does that correlate to actual heals/tick?

So this is the effect of an adjusted restoration chip that has about 9.8-10 heal per tick. I know that the points value doesn't change over the course of the 30 seconds, unless I add another heal-over-time effects (Vivo S10). Anyone know how this strength system translates to healing points?
  5. ALEXANDER

Selling: 10 PED Bioregenesis skill implant (under weekly MU)

sold sold sold
  6. ALEXANDER

Skill chip-out change?

So I wanted to chip out 1960 skill points. Got a 10.41 tt ped chip, and got back around 9.43 tt chip. However I still had 380 points left of that skill at the end of the process, when the entropedia chip out toll and various other graphs reveal that it should have been a big enough ESI to...
  7. ALEXANDER

Selling: Jarhead Arm Guards M UL

Selling two of these, pm with offer or message ingame: RO ALEX ALEXANDER
  8. ALEXANDER

145 Heal/Pec healing service, decay/ME cost only!

Using Adjusted Restoration Chip, I can out-heal pretty much every mob up to L25-28 if you're hunting without armor, more if you are wearing armor. This service is perfect for medium/medium-high level hunters that want to reduce their healing/armor decay costs by up to 90%. Also offering free...
  9. ALEXANDER

Buying: Bio ID Verification

As title says, buying up to 200 bio IDs. PM me quantity and offer.
  10. ALEXANDER

FPS drop when looking at various places (Render Distance)

Setting render distance to very high from high causes huge FPS drop (120 fps to 10-15) when looking at the bank in twin peaks (as well as other places in the game world). Is this a known issue? Computer is not an issue, specs should allow for steady 120fps rendering in this game (and it does...
  11. ALEXANDER

Buying: Buying 60 CLDs

Buying up to 60 CLDs Message me with offers. Don't bother if you want to sell at auction price. Looking for 1275 per deed or lower (current offer) I will contact everyone back once I settle who and how many to buy from all the offers I get
  12. ALEXANDER

Buying: Land deeds

closed .
  13. ALEXANDER

My Little Pony official thread !

Well, since this forum doesn't have a pony thread, I decided to make one ! I know there are several bronies in EU, so ya'll welcomed to post here ;) Forum group: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/group.php?groupid=470 PS: please refrain from hate posts or other mean things. This is no...
  14. ALEXANDER

Selling: Imperial Hazen Shin F

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?219828-Imperial-Hazen-Shin-F for images Starting 2k I decide when biding ends Awesome 3 in one armor piece !
  15. ALEXANDER

Imperial Hazen Shin F

the hell is this ? how much would it go for ? PM me offers
  16. ALEXANDER

Buyout broken

Can't sell to buyout... says could not execute. That means that if you can't place items on market cheaper than the buyout. at least at ores and hides/oils
  17. ALEXANDER

Animal muscle oil on Drones

Haven't seen something like this is 5 years :D Here is a Animal Muscle Oil global on a drone. Your argument is invalid.
  18. ALEXANDER

(Ingame) Online players

280 atm :)
  19. ALEXANDER

Friend List is f**ed up, Drones as well

yeap... names are scrambled or they are just listing the first name.... And drones drop animal hide and other shit Love the VU ! EDIT: FL seems to be 10 times longer and I got shitton of people I don't know :/
  20. ALEXANDER

Question: Deposit tax ?

What is the deposit tax when you do it via bank transfer ? I know the Credit Card one is 3.5% but have no idea about the other one
  21. ALEXANDER

EU trying to compete with Incarna :))

Title says it all... Release date of the new space thingy is the same as with Incarna (you know what I am talking about), the update that will allow (certain) ppl to walk with their avatars in stations and ships using a state of the art graphics engine (better than ours). So, what will it be...
  22. ALEXANDER

Credit card limit: 0 $

??? It's happening on all my cards... It's the first time in 3 years I want to deposit some money and I can't :)))
  23. ALEXANDER

First Item (weapon) on Akardia !

First Item (weapon) on Akardia ! + other items Nice way to start the day :D + some skin + these tier-ups ! and movie ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYtmCl3Xjw
  24. ALEXANDER

Homeless BloodBath

Well I decided a while ago what I wanted to do in life: games. So I applied at a game programming university in the UK and I was accepted, with a scholarship too... Now I just need to pass the national exams in my country and I'm off to a gamer's dream life ! Anyway wanted to present my blog...
  25. ALEXANDER

New Mining Changes: Clarifications

Treasure option is currently disabled. Ore is 20 probes (1 ped). Enmatter is 10 (0.5 ped). About the twin claims... if u have selected BOTH Ore AND Enmatter, it costs 30 probes (1.5 ped) aka you are dropping a bomb and an old probe in the same time...
Back