Search results

1. Anton DS

new makeup unloked

New make up unlocked.. u now can colored ur body.. finnaly!! :) Click to enlarge
  2. Anton DS

Puzzzle from MA

They post a pazzle at atlantis. Six of nothing grouped in two. Monkeys, turtles, pigs, looked upon. Followed by a group. Written monkeys, turtles, pigs. Followed by a group. Creature driven from its land, face got grinded in the red, chewing mechanism in sand. Find them on a specific time...
  3. Anton DS

Selling: Boar gloves (F,L)

HoF post and photos @ auc :)) take a look :))
  4. Anton DS

Boar gloves (F,L)

Click to enlarge Selling thread
  5. Anton DS

Nice Ambu HoF

Click to enlarge :)) it's was a nice ESI. selling Thread here
  6. Anton DS

310 ped ESI

Selling 310 ped esi Click to enlarge start bid is 2.5k peds.. PM me ur bids, i'll public the biggest here.
  7. Anton DS

Compared EU economy and the real country

was found a data about GDP some real world countries. so EU like Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu. someone somewhere heard about them ?? :) so the data in mln of dollars Vanuatu 388 Entropia universe 360 Timor-Leste 356 Solomon Islands 335 it's cool m8s :))) hope all of u was take a part...
  8. Anton DS

Buying Omegaton A202

I want to buy this amp, if u ready to sell it PM me plz.
  9. Anton DS

Does EU in down??

subj. I'm trying to connect to EU and it's can fount it. tracert stop at ten-gige-1-1.mpr2.ams2.nl.above.net [64.125.26.77] getway :( Any1 else have a same problem??
  10. Anton DS

holy kreltin Alha

wonderfull loot and grats from skalman in row :))
  11. Anton DS

126 ped ESI

I loot silent uber -- good ESI 126 ped. But i want to know - Is it fear price 800% for it?? and if anyone want to buy it i'm here.
  12. Anton DS

Entropia Platform

Hi mates!! How do u think what database does they use?? IMHO they use Oracle database, or I want to think like that. Unfortunately I have not found acknowledgements for my words not on oracle.com on on a site mindark.com.
  13. Anton DS

BPL or Laser

Help to understand distinctions between BPL and the laser weapon ензуы. How I understand with bpl more quickly reload and the laser range is bigger? what else?? What it's economical aspects??
  14. Anton DS

My fist HoF

Hi for all i was first time hofed this weekend. And want to show this Hof. It's on second place on this screeny https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/7/5/9/8/SCREENSHOT_20070830235235562Custom.JPG
  15. Anton DS

Way to sky

In ЕУ there is a remarkable log, you can rise in the sky. Here some sreens of this phenomenon.
  16. Anton DS

About Amp

I'm going to use Breer m2 on some low mobs -- but i need some more dmg, question wath maxed amp i can use with breer m2.. And what beeter (L) or non (L) amp?? tnx for help, wbw Anton.
  17. Anton DS

Need company on CP

I search for the company for team hunting on CP. Hunting I plan on these weekends. My equipment: Gremlin+5B, GeoTrek AL15 Taurus (L) + Shear XR70 (L), EK2600 + 111 HP; So it will be fun. contact me if u interested. And good loot for all of u m8s.
Back