Search results

1. vantastic

EU History Made.. 1st Full Sentinel Set!!!

Epic work there both Missa and Ozi... I know you guys have been trying to complete this set for a LONG time - I'm thrilled for you to have finally completed such a respectable project, also that you have definitely made EU History! Gratz again!
  2. vantastic

Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

Good onya Buzz very well done :)
  3. vantastic

Merry Christmas / Zombie Birth to you too Aly :)

Merry Christmas / Zombie Birth to you too Aly :)
  4. vantastic

Merry Christmas mate - have a great time and all the best for the new year.

Merry Christmas mate - have a great time and all the best for the new year.
  5. vantastic

Merry Christmas matey! :)

Merry Christmas matey! :)
  6. vantastic

CRAZY GOOD profile image there Aly :) Hope all is well.

CRAZY GOOD profile image there Aly :) Hope all is well.
  7. vantastic

Please MA, CHANGE the Bristlehog sounds >_>

I changed the sound to borat saying "Yaksemash" and that can be annoying... * * May or may not be true
  8. vantastic

Info: Valentine event @ cnd

Pink 'Karaoke Saturdays' events perhaps? Sing over Skype or Xfire or TS :D lol Glad everyone had a great time... just a shame that it was 2am here at the time :(
  9. vantastic

Info: Valentine event @ cnd

This will be great fun! Valentines bloodbath :P
  10. vantastic

Are You Normal?

dj... might be a good idea to get a movie out called 'Pi' :) Just don't do the final scene on yourself please heheh
  11. vantastic

SFE Grand Opening - CND - Win 5k EFD!

Mysterious package arrives A mysterious and suspicious package arrived at Tim's doorstep last night... Upon examining the package with his Lifescanner, it was proven to be of no threat and the contents was revealed to be Incy! We are still unsure WHO sent Incy back to its rightful owner and...
  12. vantastic

I just received a phone call from Tim and he was sobbing like a little baby... it would appear that no Entropian has managed to find the location of Incy and provide us with coordinates. I will pursue the matter further with the Chief of Global Surveillance and maybe we can get another more...
  13. vantastic

SFE Grand Opening - CND - Win 5k EFD! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/7/6/4/8/sfe_cnd_lf_thumb.jpgSFE is proud to announce the grand opening of our latest shop. The new shop is located in Shop #26, Area 3 on Club NEVERDIE. For all of you out there who are familiar with our...
  14. Sfe Au

Sfe Au

15. Sfe Au

Sfe Au

16. Sfe Au

Sfe Au

17. Sfe Au

Sfe Au

18. vantastic

FYI: Pioneer in Mall Shops wtf???

Hi Menace I see what you're saying yes. We have records for each crafting 'run' we do and from that data we can see exactly how much material was used, how much was returned (by way of residues, garnets etc) and of course the successes. Simply put, its not worked out as a 'percentage per...
  19. vantastic

Nicely put Menace... Your statement is so true with Trooper as well because of the price of Ruga... MA needs to seriously re-think material drop rates, or at least ingredient lists for not just Armour but weapons and tools too. There seems to be a massive disconnect with this sort of thing and...
  20. vantastic

Interesting conversation! I'm not going to multiquote everyone here as I think Tim has adequately (although somewhat verbosely) answered everything... but I'll answer just two that I believe have not been covered already: That sounds like a good option to just buy it from the armourer and...
  21. vantastic

Remove the Reputation System.

In one of my other forums the rep system is pretty much a joke... there's even a "Rep Whore" thread for people to do massive repping runs each day to increase each other and hope the others reciprocate... I don't care either way. Rep really means nothing to me, unless of course the amount of...
  22. vantastic

Thanks for your help today Serica. Much appreciated :)

Thanks for your help today Serica. Much appreciated :)
  23. vantastic

Merry Christmas to you too Aly! :)

Merry Christmas to you too Aly! :)
  24. vantastic

Hey Bags thanks for the Christmas wishes. All the best to you and family too and may 2010 bring...

Hey Bags thanks for the Christmas wishes. All the best to you and family too and may 2010 bring you everything you hope for and more.
  25. vantastic

Merrry Christmas to you too Xaph and have a safe new year :)

Merrry Christmas to you too Xaph and have a safe new year :)
Back