Search results

1. golddude

Suggestion: Can we please get some more Item sinks in this game???

There are not enough item sinks in this game. Take a look at the auction. Type in Animal. 47 pages of oils, animal hide, etc... There's no demand. Zero. MU is trash and it's difficult to turn over items in this game. Zero buyers. All mobs have the same drop table. They drop oils, hides, and once...
  2. golddude

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

Where is this coming from? Who the hell is making profits?
  3. golddude

Using a VPN and being blocked

Mindark is likely using a list generated from a 3rd-party that lists all the External IPs of those VPN services. If they see a inbound connection from an Anonymizer, its going to get rejected. You might be able to get past this by using a lesser known VPN service or setting up something in a...
  4. golddude

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Yikes. Avoiding player count numbers is very concerning.
  5. golddude

NTI Shares gone in 22 minutes, FOMO?

Source or what type of kool-aid you got?
  6. golddude

FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

Wonder who the large investor was. Prayers they don't end up like the other deeds
  7. golddude

10-year Space Anniversary

Lol I critiqued that not all mobs are eligible and there's this huge outcry? Crazy how many whiners we have here. Same whiners who tell me to deal with it are the ones who constantly complain on here. :)
  8. golddude

Let me break this down for you. If MA limited the high cats for Mayhem, could you be mad?
  9. golddude

Does everyone want to cycle thousands and thousands of peds like you? No. People have their own play styles. I don't know your gear setup but I would probably call you stupid for what you paid. I could be level 325 and would still cycle the same peds. Nice try tho. We all don't need to be on...
  10. golddude

Hostile or triggered? One of the two. Anyway. Anyone* is forced to kill anything over 15+ to compete which wipes out a very good portion of lower/mid mobs. But that's okay. I guess I should "Shut the Fuck up" and not post.
  11. golddude

So you have to kill stuff with level 15+? That eliminates a good amount of the player base. Nice job
  12. golddude

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Very good questions but MA isn't stupid. They wouldn't release this without settling with Deahtifier
  13. golddude

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

I hope thats next :))))
  14. golddude

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Awesome news! Can't wait to actually play this year. What a great change
  15. golddude

Suggestion: Restriction of forum trading

Not the solution but fix the auction and this will get better.
  16. golddude

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

They are using an R3 cert which the root cert from the cert authority actually expired which is why you experienced that issue. Funny they didn't know of that issue but also scary if they're taking payments with expired certs...
  17. golddude

Buying: -

Free bump
  18. golddude

Suggestion: need more tier comps!

We need more mechanisms to burn materials. Auction buying is going on but its not enough.
  19. golddude

News: Omegaton Export Initiative

Failed event already. 2A plates already filled.... Some of us can't just login during the middle of the day...
  20. golddude

News: Omegaton Export Initiative

lol ive been trying to sell my damn 2A plates for the last week!
  21. golddude

Buying: WTB Improved 2870

No one cares about that cost. You don't get out what you put in.
  22. golddude

Entropia and the NFT craze...

Cardano gang. Where you at??
  23. golddude

Buying: Mid Level Armour (M)

For the price of ghost I can't justify doing the missions and not having something I can sell but for others it works. Thanks for the info.
  24. golddude

Buying: Mid Level Armour (M)

Can you jump from normal Vic right to Mod Vic?
Back