Search results

1. Darwin Steel

cannot download installer

Try looking at this post I put up that could very well sole your problem. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41817&page=2 Good Luck :thumbup:
  2. Darwin Steel

Can't download Client

Are you successfully getting the Client but it says it is corrupted when it runs the test? If that is the case try using the /NCRC switch. What you do is make a shortcut for the Installer open up the properties of the shortcut and where it say's Target type in /NCRC after the double quotes the...
  3. Darwin Steel

Just dropping after "Black Initiazing screen" god someone help me please!

Yeah not running an Firewall perse' my AV is Free AVG. I have tryied running it with all non essential processes. Result is always the same. I am thinking now that it could have been the way I got around the small update locking up. I would predict the C++ runtime error abort the process then...
  4. Darwin Steel

Yeah it's a shame I know my last resort will be to just get a fully installed version from a friends ftp, and see how that goes. I was very much looking forward to exploring EU, but the ammount of trouble I have had I wonder if it is actually worth it. Yes I have also tried grasping at straws...
  5. Darwin Steel

So tired I am tired of this... I Think i will go back to Second Life. At least i can get in there.:(
  6. Darwin Steel

Ok I have been at this for a week now. First there was the Corrupt download issue. Got around that Np's. Then there was about a 2 day delay on my account activation. Then there was the NSIS Errors. Ok worked around that too. Then came the small updater locking up, that took a bit of innovative...
Back