Search results

1. B

Buying: Herman SIR-30 Smuggler

Wanting to buy an Herman SIR-30 Smuggler
  2. B

Selling: Lion Foot Guards (M)

Posting my first ever HOF as need the PEDS for my new gun: Lion Foot Guards (M) at almost Max TT value with a Tier of 0.5 I'm looking for TT+1,500 to split with my brother. Open to offers around the above price.
  3. B

Isis CB19 T7

Had this gun for ages now and honestly, I could not find an actual price I bought it for and the market seems to of crashed since I last played seriously. Anyone have an idea on what I could sell it for? :scratch2:
  4. B

Buying: Isis CB19

I cashed out last year and regretted selling my CB19. Wanting to buy a low TT one please inbox me any low tt CB19 with asking price. There is one on the AH but the b/o is 2k and the TT is 5294. Edited price to around 4k total
  5. B

Selling: Isis CB19 Tier 5.3

Isis CB19 Tier 5.3 [SOLD] Isis CB19 Tier 5.3 I am cashing out and trying to sell my stuff at the prices I paid (or at least what I think I paid). Will accept PED only offers around the states price. Please feel free to ask questions.
  6. B

Attachments Question

Ok so I Bought a the CB19 as a future investment for my avatar, but I am stuck on what attachments to put on it. I have heard a Dante will not fit? I also head certain attachments will make the gun less eco. I am a little confused as to what attachments will benefit me in the long run. I...
  7. B

What to buy: Isis CB19 or Isis LR32

Both at around the same price, Ill be honest here, I'm returning from a break and I have been using a ewe ep-41 for years and I'm not depositing again and i have seen both guns, one on forums and one on Auction. I am torn between them both and would like to know if there are any advantages to...
Back