Search results

1. Strangelove

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Akmuul login works now. ;-) CO
  2. Strangelove

Previously, I have received "Server not available, would you like to move to another server" messages when a particular server was down. My avatar would be moved automatically. Apparently, that function is not working ATM. CO
  3. Strangelove

Support moved me to PA after I submitted a ticket. All good now. CO
  4. Strangelove

Confirmed. I have tried logging in with Windows 10 64 bit in full screen mode and Windows 7 32 bit in windowed mode. Both failed. Both on Akmuul. Both stuck on Loading.... Borrowed a friend's login who's on RT and got right in. Akmuul server is FUBAR as stated. CO
  5. Strangelove

Same here. Stuck on loading.
  6. Strangelove

Question: New law by IRS.. Is Entropia now required on my tax return???

Personally, I've kept a spread sheet with deposits and withdrawals listed since day 1, including MA transaction numbers. A few years ago, my total withdrawals surpassed my total deposits and I started reporting the excess as income. Each year I report my net withdrawals as income on my tax...
  7. Strangelove

DeepToken/MA Bank privacy concerns, future of withdrawals

This sounds like the "stock market" terminals that were removed years ago. And the "banks" which weren't actual banks. All of these, including ICO's are considered a "security" by the U.S. SEC. Basically, if it looks like a security and acts like a security, it needs to be registered IF you...
  8. Strangelove

Selling: Large Amounts of Khorum

bumpity bump
  9. Strangelove

Selling: Large Amounts of Khorum

PM me in game if interested as I don't hang out in the forums. I will make a deal if you buy large amounts. Caesar CO Orion
  10. Strangelove

I would like to work on a theory but need a favor.

Are you crafting them or buying them at auction? If you are crafting them or buying them from a trusted source, you can expect to the maximum usage given MA's parameters, whatever they are. If you are buying them from auction, some people have the reputation of using their enhancers X numbers...
  11. Strangelove

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

Agreed. I have done spreadsheets ad nauseum which, at different times, show a spot on tt profit trend line or tt losses with hofs to form the same profit trend line over time in the same area with the same gear. At other times, in different areas, I had different trend lines. Sometimes VUs...
  12. Strangelove

Which is how hunting is for me. I lost 40k ped back in the days when trox were paying out 10k - 20k hofs every weekend. I made it up and much more mining. It's not that I don't hunt now and again for a change of pace, but it's rare. I can grind mining intuitively now. CO
  13. Strangelove

Question: [POLL] How are you doing since loot 2.0 was introduced?

That's likely true. Been there, done that regarding logs in every respect possible. Now I will make a run, tt some resources, auction some resources, repair, restock, repeat. If my ped card balance keeps getting larger should I not vote because I don't keep a detailed log? CO
  14. Strangelove

FYI: Mining - Its is what it is.... (SPOILERS)

So MA will be broke in a week and all resources will be tt food? CO
  15. Strangelove

As a dedicated amped chicken miner all I can say is run, drop, repair, sell, restock, repeat. It's worked for years but not always in the same spots. Sometimes I have a bad week or two. Sometimes I have a bad month or two. Sometimes I take a break until I get the "miss you" email. When it's...
  16. Strangelove

It's been quite the journey, but now...

Migration, and summer in general, has always been a challenge if you measure your success in profit and loss. "Grinding the usual" usually becomes a huge ped sink so it's a good time to take a break or explore other (lower cost) activities. Or go broke.... Things have always returned to...
  17. Strangelove

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

I agree with you for the most part. MA has a history of nerfing over time just about anything and everything that's been added. The initial prices for most items has usually dropped. There are exceptions such as TI & CND (aka FOMA). But remember Marco & Jan are history, there's a new...
  18. Strangelove

System downtime for patch

Right after the patch, I had CTD issues. But I did the usual routine...cleared the cache, ran repair and rebooted. No issues since then. I am on Ark as well. CO
  19. Strangelove

Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport

Well, there about 10 people who think they know how everyone will react and are vocal about. The rest of us know how we feel and will see how it plays out. As much I hate to see logout (option | exploit | bug ) go away, I will see what happens and go from there. We've had to adjust before. CO
  20. Strangelove

We all have areas of common interest and areas where our interests collide. And Neil, you and I have found niches where we believe we can thrive. If significant challenges did not exist, we be running commodity businesses and competing strictly on price and volume. I wish you well in your...
  21. Strangelove

And as a miner, I would list more if I knew they would sell. Quite often, they sit there until the last hour and then people bid. I don't like the time or expense of going to Caly either. But that's life in EU with the current options. Deal with it like others do. And I am not going to...
  22. Strangelove

You can do that now. :yay: Not sure why all the venom towards the resellers, at times they are the only ones buying or selling. If you don't like their prices, don't do business with them. Wait until you get the price you like. CO
  23. Strangelove

And I think you are NOT very observant. Who's resources do you think you are buying? Look at the seller every so often. I am one of the reasons lots exist on Ark. And mostly the lowest BO to move some inventory. Sadly, there is not enough demand on Ark so I post batches of 50 - 100 knowing...
  24. Strangelove

So as a buyer, you have choices. It's not like were talking about staples such as flour, water or bread. But as a seller he has no choices? It's his stuff and he can keep it, use it or sell it as he sees fit. Who made you the arbiter of prices in EU? CO
  25. Strangelove

When to drop probes?

Because the last time I checked, all the high MU resources were conveniently missing from their public data. Why would you give away your secrets? Your favorite spots are now in their database. There's no skill to mining. Just run and drop. Returns will average out over the long term. CO
Back