Search results

1. San

Which is better for EU?

This is everybody's personal choice ofc but objectively "better for EU" is focussing on its money aspect. This isn't like any other game.
  2. San

Which is better for EU?

Anything above 1650 is overkill. "Better for EU" is maximising your available budget for PEDs rather than sinking it into hardware which loses value faster than anything. Buy second hand or build a rig from used parts, alternatively a half-decent gaming laptop which draws less power from the...
  3. San

Suggestion: Make pills and shrapnel auctionable

Some time ago a claim was circulated that auction fees are not part of company revenue but are returned in the loot. I don't know the original source for this, but if true the reasoning above would not hold. Can we know this for sure in some way, i.e. could our community liaison get this either...
  4. San

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

One problem is that every time this complaint comes up, everybody adding their 2 cents seems to believe it must be easy to detect and all it took was for the developer to decide to do it. This is not the case, except maybe for the most naive botting techniques. You can do some profiling and make...
  5. San

Revived on Cyrene Space Station when I was closer to Calypso

Some server borders are visible in the Space map when you zoom in all the way, but most indeed are not or hard to discern. There is an easy way to know though, if you know just a little bit about the game's structure which you could acquire before demanding changes. Even more so if you actually...
  6. San

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

I gave this as prompt to one of the current popular AI image generators (as-is including the typo) and the outcome made me imagine that this is what may have happened in the company. Fresh ideas are like fresh pepper in your soup, it tastes great but take too much and it makes you sneeze...
  7. San

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Best wishes for the future, wherever his role may be. Being put at the helm this young is a challenge, and for those who made it so an experiment. I'm not qualified to judge. I guess we'll see what changes this might bring. (But I knew that dog was mischief...)
  8. San

FYI: Phishing AI

I hope everyone is aware that the -only- purpose of this is to get you to reply to that email address, so they get your address in return. It doesn't matter at all what you write, positive or negative or informative, likely nobody even reads it.
  9. San

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

This doesn't mention min specs for graphics cards, except in context with RTX features which I expect to remain optional. The text I remembered named GTX-something pretty low-ish, but it gets all drowned out now upon searching.
  10. San

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

I've been reading the opposite, or more precisely that UE5 can work with a broader spectrum of hardware capabilities. Would have to do some digging for the sources of these claims, though, can't remember at once where that article was. I think in the end it depends mostly on what the developer...
  11. San

Suggestion: Loan Contract / Deed system without collateral (enforced by system)

We had this request many times. The answer remains a stern NO to creating opportunities of passive income for a small number of item holders, with the consequence of slim chances for stuff to ever be circulated again.
  12. San

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

you're coming in distorted and st...crackle...zzopp
  13. San

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Televators used to be operable with the keyboard Date Found: time of writing Description: Expected: It used to be possible to operate televators in buildings or elsewhere entirely with the keyboard, i.e. setting the floor with number keys, increasing/decreasing with arrow...
  14. San

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Fixes. Planet partners certainly felt the space bug in their revenue. After the previous quick reactions, would have hoped this wouldn't be left over the weekend.
  15. San

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

A nice story indeed, although I can't help but siding with others who have criticized the abandoning of promised confidentiality. I had a case once where I wanted to share a support communication with the community and requested permission to do so, which was no problem and asking for it got...
  16. San

Remove Crafting Condition

I don't think we have to remind MA to watch out for changes to gambling regulations, they had to deal with it already. While the screws are tightening around us, I hope that at least a majority of the playerbase does not wish to live under a digital nannystate even in their virtual life and make...
  17. San

Suggestion: Legend levels for pets

Well hello there... Let's see if something happens. Probably not too soon while current plans keep them busy but who knows. It would be cool if there actually was a point getting any pet to level 100, especially ancient ones. +1 for the suggestion!
  18. Entropia 2024-03-13 20.11.51.jpg

Entropia 2024-03-13 20.11.51.jpg

19. San

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Thank you for bringing back the classic loot window, and that it now merges the stacks :beerchug: The flexibility in privacy options (what to show on dashboard) is also very nice. Things are getting better in many details :thumbup: Edit: Also the ability to abort automatic movement to a locked...
  20. San

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Knowing developers, this might be an "easter egg" :D Glad someone keeps a sense of humour in these times.
  21. San

Upcoming VU - teasers

But... but... Edit and joking aside: I do not want facemasks to become outmoded or changed in the way they function, that is with the ability to keep a hat on. I sympathize with a sense of realism, but it takes you only so far in a fantasy game. If you were really fighting a dragon, a helmet...
  22. San

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

We're all Russians now.
  23. San

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

This would be great for getting unstuck as you describe but think how easy it is to exploit, since it would also enable one to escape from taking damage. And don't get our pvp fans started. Even if we imagine adding other measures like disabling the use of any equipped weapon or tool for some...
  24. San

Mindarks Donations

There is nothing illegal or questionable about a company doing this with its money. From a purely financial perspective, reducing its gross income with tax-deductable donations is also a tax-saving measure. On the other hand, these might be subject to approval by the board, though I'm not sure...
Back