Search results

1. N

HoF: 1412 ped Songtil

Got bored of mining FOMA while back when loots became same shit and good HOFs became rare. So decided to start doing hunting missions from the start.With odd drop of probe between. Calypso 10k puny done Carabok 10k done In process of doing 500 gallards i decide to drop and Boom :) Wasnt...
  2. N

We can now breath outside in space

This is where i logged in today lol
  3. N

I HOFFED and crap...

No Longer Happening
  4. N

Tower Number 3

Now had tower on Amethera,Eudoria And CND TT Finder :) No Amp For those in the know who want to know
  5. N

A great date with the bimbos

I had a big date planned was gonna cost 500ped excluding tips So i heading out to meet the bimbos and scored with this one. . On to next date who left a silent mess at my place.She left behind her Vigi shins(SGA) and kangoo(SGA). Next date wasnt as nice. So i thought i would hook up...
  6. N

Im in the SGA club

6 item global.Finger trigger happy when screen loaded slow, i new items where popping up and missed 2. But gun is opalo SGA and rest is normal tt food.
  7. N

Fat argo

8. N

Anyone with a ANTIPODEAN ARMY on FList

If someone with a Antipodean Army member on there friends could u ask them to log into forums and reply to this post pls.Need some urgent help thx.
  9. N

MA and VU10 Save thousands of NZ$$$$

Well as some of u know my comp cannot play EU atm so because of this i cannot get in game and invest my money :) So i thought time for a update.But having just come back from a holiday in australia my $$$ are low. So i thought ok ive got a personal loan with my bank atm and 2 months ago they...
  10. N

Brains pls-dont trust sales pep

Ok i have XP, 2 gig ram, intel core 2, and atiX1300 graphics card.Games not playable so ive been to store and shown him specs from EU website and thinks this should get me running at high settings. Another 2 gig ram taking me to 4gig.(i Like Ram) Sapphire 512MB GDDR3 ATI Radeon HD4850 Graphics...
  11. N

Nickstars Scavenger Hunt With A Twist

Rules are simple.I will randomly select 10 items from my inventory according to Project Entropia website. What u need to do is match the 10 items exactly.Including PED value :D Then Locate me and do a trade showing all 10 items in window to win. Now for the TWISTS :D I will not tell anyone...
  12. N

Tower Number 2

I was Using A tk320 with a OA101!!! Dont Blame-Flame me.Eu is DYNAMIC:scratch2:
  13. N

My first Spaceship

Was the other day but while im in here ill post.Had a 23 pedder
  14. N

My first TOWER

15. N

HELP im turning Invisible LOL

16. N

HoF: My Fist HOF @ Atrax Beach

17. N

Lag normal in CND ?

I decided to venture into space to CND for the first time over the weekend and didnt quite like how slow everything was to do. EG:running very slow.Hunting i would click macro to switch weapon,nothing happens,get hit ,click to switch again and maybe it would or i would have to just click button...
Back