Search results

1. Sub-Zero

Selling: Eon Set (M) T2-T3

Up
  2. Sub-Zero

Info: Best login ever?

That's pretty cool it has happened a couple times to me. You can jump between petals for fun. :cool:
  3. Sub-Zero

Up
  4. Sub-Zero

Up
  5. Sub-Zero

Easter mayhem result

Too small sample size. Should have done cat 01 with that cycle your return would have been better.
  6. Sub-Zero

Up
  7. Sub-Zero

Up
  8. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Close instances that share resources with Mayhem instances

No, they need to stop being cheap and invest in more server resources instead. Not all players want to participate in mayhem 24/7, and those that don't want to should be able to access any instance that they choose.
  9. Sub-Zero

up
  10. Sub-Zero

up
  11. Sub-Zero

up
  12. Sub-Zero

up
  13. Sub-Zero

Up
  14. Sub-Zero

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

This tool getting better and better. How many entropians are using it atm if you have those statistics.
  15. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Make pills and shrapnel auctionable

This is really a no brainer. All the action fee revenue that they'll make.
  16. Sub-Zero

Selling: SOLD

up
  17. Sub-Zero

Up
  18. Sub-Zero

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

It works fine for me when I accessed it 3 days ago. Try using vpn to access it. Make sure to logout from game so you don't get automatically lock.
  19. Sub-Zero

Up.
  20. Sub-Zero

SOLD
  21. Sub-Zero

Easter Eggs removed from boxes?

Imo they should replace easter eggs with mayhem easter eggs for boxes. But it appears they opted for Modified Neurostim. Which according to wiki is even more superior than easter eggs.
  22. Sub-Zero

new UI making it hard to play

There should be scaling option for every UI element.
  23. Sub-Zero

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Drones look "cooler" than current eviscerator model. I miss how they used to look like.
  24. Sub-Zero

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

Mind sharing your reward? You mentioned should've gotten a PoE set. I reckon they didn't give that to you since it would open up questions on how you got it. This raises the question how many things were silenced over the years since. I hope you not get into trouble since you did in fact break...
  25. Sub-Zero

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: [Mission text not visible when in the left side of window in windowed mode tested] Date Found: [Since UI update] Description: Expected: To be able to read the full text of the mission tracked in the game window. Actual: Cannot do what is expected. 29 letters and 4 spaces...
Back