Search results

1. Sub-Zero

Selling: SOLD

SOLD
  2. Sub-Zero

Question: Skill scanner?

I used to be able to use the skill scanner by jdegre, however I have not used it in over a year. During this year I've gained quite a bit of skill. Now the skill scanner is not able to calculate the TT of my skills in total, and per skill like it could in the past. My question is if there is...
  3. Sub-Zero

Selling: Eon Set (M) T2-T3

Also interested in a potential trade deal for other armor. Merry mayhem set Improved imperium tt+30k bo - price negotiable if hasslefree and no drama.
  4. Sub-Zero

Selling: FFA Points 12917

3.5 pec each. 450 ped for all
  5. Sub-Zero

Question: Share your m token/box drop rate

Not seen one of these in long time.. Would be interesting to get an idea of how much people are looting in terms of m tokens and boxes. If you are also curious feel free to share your box/token drop rate for the category you do mostly. You don't have to share setup but it's enough to share...
  6. Sub-Zero

Buying: BULK Mayhem B-Amplifier Beta/Gamma

DM how many you have and price. I'll pay good markup.
  7. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Ability to convert weapon damage type

Due to new type of mobs with protection based on certain damage I believe it will be extremely useful in the future if we are able to convert our weapons main damage type (or part of it) into a different damage type. It's looking like towards UE5, it may be likely that you guys will add some...
  8. Sub-Zero

Selling: Twen tokens bulk

12000+ available 0.7 ped. Sexy 0.69 for all
  9. Sub-Zero

Selling: Summer Strongboxes, Easter, Halloween

Looking to sell some boxes. Bulk orders possible. All below auction MU. Summer strongboxes 1k+ available. Easter Strongboxes 5k+ available Halloween Strongboxes 3k+ available. Minimum stack 100. Bigger discount if you buy 1000+ PM what you want and amount and price can be negotiated.
  10. Sub-Zero

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

Do you wish to destroy the economy? Because that's what going to happen at this rate, the amount of items being released through vendor because everyone has way too many tokens is just insane. You grind for being able to take out vendor gun, then sell it for a profit this continuous cycle where...
  11. Sub-Zero

Question: At what level is one considered uber these days?

It would be interesting to see the current take at what level nowadays one is considered an uber. Considering there's some people at lvl 200-400+. You can only pick one choice in the poll so choose the closest choice in the poll that you consider a player an uber.
  12. Sub-Zero

Selling: Skill juices

Selling skill pills. Bulk orders get bigger discount. Below auction MU. Current stock. 400+ [30% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] 35x [30% for 10 Hour Skill Juice] 200+ [50% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] 37x [50% for 5 Hour Skill Juice] 9x [50% for 10 Hour Skill Juice] 100+ [100% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] PM...
  13. Sub-Zero

Selling: BP-70 Perfected Tier 8.99

Considering selling this amazing weapon. Taking offers in PM. Item of interest: BP-110 improved + PEDs.
  14. Sub-Zero

Buying: BOUGHT

Bought
  15. Sub-Zero

FYI: Webshop issue - Deposit fails, but money gets taken from bank

Hello, Last deposit through webshop that I made yesterday gave an error, but I noticed that the exact deposit amount was taken from my bank from MA. I'm using debit card Master card, on most sites it requires you to do a two-factor bank id verification digitally, though on entropia webshop it...
  16. Sub-Zero

Selling: removed

removed
  17. Sub-Zero

Selling: merged

Merged with other thread
  18. Sub-Zero

SOLD
  19. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: New buff icons resize options

Please make it possible to resize the new buff icons. Make it detachable and resizeable like radar or with in-game options. Alternatively at 200% icon size you could fit it below health bar. Above examples shows how it compares to default when you have more than 5 buffs on. If you took the...
  20. Sub-Zero

Buying: WTB DOA Foeripper, Augmented, Electric 15 Perf, BP-110 IMP, BP-70 Perf, LP-70 FEN, FEN Chip T7+ MM T10 or similar DPS/EFF.

Considering my options and these weapons could be interesting for the right price. PM offer and tier. Pure ped possible or + item on my side depending on tier and weapon.
  21. Sub-Zero

SOLD
  22. Sub-Zero

Nerf of zoom distance and radar distance?

I don't know which VU it happened but the max distance of the camera view distance when zoomed out has been significantly reduced or is just me? I feel like I can recall the zoom out max distance like 2 times the current one or it's because my avatar height was adjusted to max? Not sure on this...
  23. Sub-Zero

Info: Utrust cryptochain deposit option available

A friend of mine showed me this today. Since when can you deposit through Utrust blockchain in Entropia? I totally missed this and don't recall any news information released from MA about this.
  24. Sub-Zero

Uber: Titan Harness (M)

Looks like my toilet FEN brush struck again. Wasn't running EL tracker so I missed the full screenshot. Though I did quickie printscreen click to paint but in my excitement forgot to save it. Best MU loot ever. Last time I dropped an UL armor part was last year in migration. Probably gonna...
  25. Sub-Zero

Selling: Trauma 10 Fen edition

PM offer
Back