Search results

1. Widowmaker04

Help: Looking for advice

Hello fellow miners! I'm seeking some piece of advice as I'm having quite a hard time understanding actual mining. I recently come back from a few months break and decided that hunting is no longer my thing and I'm proceeding into chipping out to regain some peds (lvl 83 BLP, lvl 50 evader...
  2. Widowmaker04

Selling: Combat/Defence/looter skills, some already on chip!

Hi everyone! As I don't enjoy anymore hunting activity in the game I decided to try to recoup a few bucks by chipping out most of my combat/defence/looter skills. I'm slowly proceeding in buying ESIs and try not to flood the market with the same skill the whole time. This will take years to...
  3. Widowmaker04

Buying: ESIs

Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy quite a lot of ESIs, the bigger the better. Preferred contact here on forum as I'm not online much right now.
  4. Widowmaker04

Selling: Jarhead (M) T2.99 and 5B set

Selling the armor set in the title as we're waiting for a baby girl and won't be hunting that much in the near future. I'm actually enjoying mining pretty much. Gun and chip are now on auction, no intrest received on those on PCF. Armor still available and price lowered! Zorra's HK is tier...
  5. Widowmaker04

My first 5 digits - LT Old Alpha 12456

I finally got after so many years my first hunting 5 digits :woot: I did get a few towers in the past, but my higest hunting hof has been 1800 ped for quite a long time before today :D
  6. Widowmaker04

Selling: ML-35 adjusted tier 4.99 + Fi/Ra/Co Dante - SOLD

Back on selling this great tagger/main weapon, tier is 4.99 so ready to get tier 5! TIR is 17/200, not the best, but tier 4 worked pretty well for me :) BO: +9,5k ped SOLD Feel free to drop an offer here or in game :)
  7. Widowmaker04

Buying: Found one! - ML-35 adjusted

Found one! :D
  8. Widowmaker04

Buying: Trauma 6

As title says I'm looking to buy a Melee Trauma amp 6, paying +1500 -ish. PM me here or in game: Grom Widowmaker Hellscream.
  9. Widowmaker04

Selling: Crafting and mining skills

Hello, I'm considering selling my crafting and mining skills as I won't be doing those activities anymore and just get going hunting. You just need to come with en ESI and I will fill it as you want. Of course I also offer collateral trading of ESI and can provide printscreens. Here my actual...
  10. Widowmaker04

Selling: 128 AUD

Because of changes incoming in RL (work and family) I have to let go this beauty I bought just a few days ago as I won't be able to play much during spring time (plan was to use it in Easter Mayhem). DOA Strikehammer T6.99 went on AH Selling also a Fi/ra/co Dante also on AH Still selling 127...
  11. Widowmaker04

Help: Next weapon? Go L or buy a sword?

Hi everyone, I really need a piece of advice on choosing the right next weapon. Actually I'm using a T4 EP-41 adj + A106 (eff with scope and sights ~63%). I'm a lvl 55 laser pistoleer (hit and dmg), lvl 42 laser sniper, lvl 40-ish BLP and lvl 41 swordman (48 dmg). As I'm quite low and trying...
  12. Widowmaker04

Buying: Archon's sword + Trauma 4 or 5

I'm thinking about taking a step back and gather something more eco and efficient than my actual adj Ep-41 T4. Looking for an Archon + trauma 4 or 5. Drop a PM here or in-game if you're selling one with your price :) Mostly interested into low tier. Eventually I have adj EP-41 T4 + A106 to...
  13. Widowmaker04

Question: Does EP3 BP drop recycle BPs?

I'm wondering if EP3 blueprints drops explosive recycle blueprints like the EP2 one does. Don't need to know frequency or whatsoever, just yes or no :) Cheers Widow
  14. Widowmaker04

Buying: Jarhead set (M)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Jarhead male set, if anyone has a set on sale please drop a message here or in game. My avatar full name is Grom Widowmaker Hellscream. Cheers!
  15. Widowmaker04

Help: Entropia.exe doesn't load from client loader

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues loading EU on my new mini PC equipped with Celeron N4100, 8Gb ram and 128 Gb SSD. I bought it to upgrade an older one that I used as a media center and used also to play EU via Chrome remote desktop when I don't OCH can't use my main PC. It came with win10...
  16. Widowmaker04

Help: Next armor upgrade

Hello everyone, I'd need a few suggestions about next armor upgrade. I'm a mid lvl hunter, right now using Ghost + 5B, lvl 28-ish evader, 48-ish ranged laser/laser pistoleer. I almost outgrown my adj EP-41, so after lvl 50 will probably go L again. I'm thinking about an armor upgrade as I'd...
  17. Widowmaker04

Question: Back to EU: old account or a new one?

Hello everyone, after almost 4 years now I'm thinking about coming back to EU �� Now I wonder which would be the best way, as my old account seems to still working (if I find the gold card.. �� ), but all I left when I quit was unsellable items, some skill-boosting...
  18. Widowmaker04

My two pecs

Hey everybody, here are my two pecs about EU now and a couple of ideas I had in the past few weeks. - Big events like MM, HM etc. I Think MM is seen as a big issue by the community, as most of the player-base feels it is impossible to compete with the ubers out there, so here's my suggestion...
  19. Widowmaker04

Question: CLD and AUDs price

Hello, Yesterday I was wondering with a friend why after CLDs price skyrocketed (MM, bots event etc etc) now AUDs prices are going up pretty fast (from 70-75 to 80-85 in a few days) without any main event coming up in Arkadia Underground (AFAIK, as I checked their forum too). Is it due to...
  20. Widowmaker04

Selling: Fido pet lvl 1 (never spawned)

I'm selling 2 Fido legendary pets, lvl 1, one of them never spawned, the other has a few peds nutrio in. At lvl 20 has buff with 2% decreased critical dmg. Price for each pet: SB: 50ped OBO BO: 100ped Auction goes on for 3 Days from when Sb is met. cheers. widow
  21. Widowmaker04

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds

Hello, as title says I'm selling my 740 AUDs as I need the money IRL, not exiting the game or else, just time to get back my investment. Price is 56.5ped each. Easiest way to contact me would be here as I'm not playing much in this period. Have a nice day everyone! :) widow
  22. Widowmaker04

Selling: Lokabhu Electrified Sword Tier 3

Hello, I'm selling a Lokabhu Electrifier Sword Tier 3.x as I acquired an Archon's, so I don't need it anymore. Nice ECO and DPS with Trauma IV for skilling LB, HERE some stats. Price requested: TT + 500ped
  23. Widowmaker04

Selling: Hermetic Ring Perfected

Ring sold
  24. Widowmaker04

Buying: Big ESI >220 ped TT

Hello everyone, as I'd need to chip out some skills I'd like to use a big esi (if at decent price) instead of gazillion small ones. It has to be at least over 220ped and I could pay with AUDs at 70 ped each, compet deeds at 110 ped each or pure peds. Cheers. Widow
  25. Widowmaker04

Widow's FAP Upgrading Service

Hello everyone. As in the last period I collected quite a decent amount of Daily Tokens by those booooring missions. Items offered by the token trader doesn't seem to be enough eco or good anyway to me, so I'd like to use them in a better way, just like Oleg is doing in his Regenerative Gel...
Back