Search results

1. S

Selling: All for sale

Moved all items to AU as I am not active enough here on PF to see PMs in time. All skills are still for sale here though. I will post some on Au from time to time, when I can find some ESI.
  2. S

Bump it up.
  3. S

For sale: All items placed at AU. All skills can still be bough here. Please be patient as I do not check PF every day. Armor: 7x Mark.5b plates (TT+280?) 7x Mark.2a plates (TT+15?) Full set "Adjusted Pixi (f)" (TT+70?) Weapon: Aakas Fire dagger (Tier 1.9) (TT+240?) a few free accuracy...
  4. S

Chipping out a skill

each point is worth different amount of TT value, the more skills you have the more TT each point is worth. Also the ESI decays 10% when you are chiiping out, thats why you could not put the whole 2k points into it. here is a site where you have estimates of ESI needed for a specific amount of...
  5. S

Selling: unlimited Isis CB19 TIR4.7

Sale is paused due to gun placed on ingame auction. :sniper:
  6. S

Bump it up. gun is still for sale. send me your offer or post here.:sniper:
  7. S

bump it up :sniper:
  8. S

The sale fell through and is now canceled untill further notise. My unl cb19 is on the market again, with the same SB and BO. Happy shopping!
  9. S

Estophyl Olympics : greatest Estophyl hunting event ever! 15K prizes & free participation!

Indeed it was the new misisons that took my attention away from Esto olympics :( I will be back to hunt on your LA anyway though, since the spawn was just about perfect. All will be out of competition from now on though.
  10. S

gun sold for BO, awaiting transaction this weekend. *sale fell through, my unl cb19 is for sale again*
  11. S

Selling my unlimited CB19. It is at TIR 4.7 and TT is at 2866.69ped SB: TT+3k BO: TT+3.5k Auction starts when SB is met, and will run for 1 week. Only accepting ped offers. thanx // staffas Ingame: Eufrat
  12. S

Selling: Manta K-5 Smuggler (UL)

saturday as in today or as in next week :D
  13. S

I just realized something, and i think I should clerify it here too. My bid was TT+6k for a 1ped item (A total of 6001ped), but since they plan to do the decay test before the sale my bid is more like TT+5100, I have also send this as a PM to gandalf, and I am updating it here to avoid...
  14. S

It was not realy ment as a secret bid, but since the bid was not straightforward i sent it through PM. And I do realize atm that the bid might be a bit high, but heck I already placed it so I guess it will stand :D
  15. S

Uber: unl cutter 3 craft

it sure is :D
  16. S

From what i have learned, Hjerpe is the founder of the soc, and skans is like a place to hang.
  17. S

EUWBC 2011: Draw, Results and Schedule

better safe than sorry, and I now also have something to blame my losses on, my low hp :D
  18. S

hp post. good game Zlotko, well deserved win.
  19. :D

:D

20. S

Whats the biggest noob cliaim/mob loot possible?

my personal best on several small mobs: Tantillion 700+ped Combibo mature 1200+ped Calamusoid female warior 7000+ped Argonaut 8000+ped what i have seen though is around 3.5k from a puny berry, around 6k from a small shinkiba, 900+ from a tantillion and so on, and that is in hunting. In mining...
  21. S

hp post. thanx for the fun event, looking forward to the quarter finals
  22. Eufrat HP for Boxing

Eufrat HP for Boxing

23. S

Estophyl Olympics : greatest Estophyl hunting event ever! 15K prizes & free participation!

Registering: Unfortunatley I have completed the 1k before I saw this but hey 50% is still peds :D Link to my tracker profile
  24. Eufrat esto start

Eufrat esto start

25. S

it sure is :D
Back