Search results

1. Wody

Isn't it about the time to update the name of our ingame currency ?

Since they can be extracted from the ped-card, and become the portable coins they really are, I would prefer something like 'Portable Economic Entity'.
  2. Wody

please send a support case if you are disgusted by MA partnering with affiliate marketeers like sometrics and social type

Okay, so I figured hey, free ped, so let's at least try a little. And all I get is 'This offer is not available in your geographic area'. In other words, people are being discriminated with these offers.
  3. Wody

Question: Has anyone ever fruit tested their unlimited Blueprints as they grew in QR?

1) No, it is not stuck 2) No, they only go up when you get the message that the quality has increased. In this situation, the QR is not 100.0, and the TT value is correct, the QR is a rounded value. So, craft it some more, and eventually it will give more quality-increase messages, and then go...
  4. Wody

Help: Deposit via NETELLER restrictions

Did you actually deposit the funds with neteller before depositing from neteller? Neteller are changing things a lot lately though, so even if you did that, it could have been a temporary problem.
  5. Wody

The feffoid cave

It says in the mission-description/text 24 hours, so if you were able to do it earlier, it's a bug.
  6. Wody

Woot telephone scam!!!

They do it to many people, just google support.me and you'll even find videos such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hxXu0qD9Nc
  7. Wody

Eu api

You were talking about an API to EU, which means to the client, if you meant just an API to other software, you should post it in the relevant thread/forum for that software. You also missed the part where I said 'A virus on your computer'. When you have a virus or other malware on your...
  8. Wody

Eu api

For example, a virus on your computer that checks regularly what you looted, and locks you out as soon as you loot something valuable, or your account reaches a certain amount, after which the controller of the virus takes over your computer to get access.
  9. Wody

FYI: Missing Items After A Crash

How many different items did you have in your inventory? If you had more than 200, which is the inventory-limit, then yeah that can happen. Weight doesn't make items disappear, and disconnecting by itsself also doesn't.
  10. Wody

I'm just going to leave this here

I wasn't talking about an avatar, I was talking about playing on somebody elses account. An account does have an owner, or account-holder, which does have legal implications regarding ownership, same as with a bank-account, where the bank technically owns everything but it's still your account...
  11. Wody

That stuff talks about giving somebody else their account, it doesn't say anything about playing on somebody elses account. In other words, it talks about ownership, not about access. (I don't agree with people letting others play on their account, but I do know the rules)
  12. Wody

Doesn't mean they can't play with somebody elses account, only that other person owning the account is also responsible for the behaviour of people playing. That's why so many players suddenly have many brothers,sisters,parents,nephews,nieces, friends, pets, and so on, who also play EU (even if...
  13. Wody

Wow, that's the same guy who claims that everybody here on the forum, everybody at mindark and everybody playing EU is a paedophile! And MA rewards him for that? Still suprises me that the media haven't picked up on that a few years ago.
  14. Wody

Calypso 2012.2 list of outpost changes

News says west, you're confusing both new Forts. The mission broker is for the puny-mission, and does talk if you have that mission. Also, levels don't mean much in this game. I can easily call a L67 Araneatrox Young, but a L32 or so Faucervix kills me, because damage-types are very different...
  15. Wody

Question: Arkadia, Cyrene, Rocktropia, NextIsland land deeds

Subject has been discussed many times already, use the search! Answer is: Never, since Calypso is a unique situation because there is no planet-partner. Other planet-partners have no reason to give up their share, since that means they would not be able to earn any money and pay their...
  16. Wody

Server Downtime for Release

Doesn't matter, cause planet-partners have to provide content to MA, and then MA decides when and how to release it. Of course they do talk with each other about it, but the decision about times is always MA's, so it's always MA-time (even if it is called EU time now)
  17. Wody

A player named "Bones" likes to troll people

Since he seems to be ruining your gameplay, which is against the terms of use, you can file a support-case for it, even though the whole point of hunting is to kill stuff. Depending on how public you want the video, you could put it on youtube, and send support a link to it, or host it on your...
  18. Wody

Server Downtime for Release

People, it is 4 hours of MA time. So that means about 12 hours to 3 days in real time.
  19. Wody

Help: Skilling Material Designer

I'd say start with that, or if you hunt a lot, the generic leather texture, although the extractors cost more for it. For many other BPs, a lot of materials aren't easily available, or expensive.
  20. Wody

Help: Skilling Material Designer

1) Skillchips or - Get textures & tools - Get limited BP book - Texturize! - Repeat as necessary
  21. Wody

A player named "Bones" likes to troll people

When you contact support, make sure to have a chatlog about such events, screenshots are also good. If you haven't enabled them, please do so in the options, after you can find them in My documents, under Entropia Universe. Support needs proof :)
  22. Wody

Screenshots from Calypso Gateway 2.0

Don't forget to update all the missions on Entropedia.info when the gateway is done, or at least provide the info about what to do and what can happen to the advisors :)
  23. Wody

Shop owner unable to claim

When the deed is traded, the estate has to be locked so things can't be taken out. Most people wouldn't sell something with items anyway. So the first question would be, are you sure you are at the right location and claiming the right shop? In malls, check the floor etc.
  24. Wody

Question: Who won 71 deeds for 1060 ped?

Don't worry people, I still have 24929 deeds left! (maybe)
  25. Wody

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Joshua Jot Avarius
Back